Skython's Gallery: Farewell Mr Problematic (3/12/13)

Discussion in 'GT5 Photo Mode Galleries' started by Skython, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Skython

Skython

I forgot to thank you for visiting. ;) Thanks, Justin. :cheers:

Thanks, Josh. The Delta could be fitting, I'll see what happens next time I'm on GT. :cheers:

Thanks, 20832. :cheers:

Thanks, TheRealMeyer. :cheers:

Thanks, Fábio. There seems to be a trend among people liking the R8. ;)

Thanks, Adrian. :cheers: There is also a trend among the 330. ;)

:lol: I just did it to fit the character, but I actually liked the colour schemes (458 and the Challenger). Thanks, BkS. :cheers:

Alright guys. Tomorrow and throughout the rest of the week I have time for GT5, so I'll be gathering a lot of material to keep me occupied until the next holiday break. It may not go to plan, because I might not be able to get into the photo zone (and believe me, you don't want to see the out takes :lol:). So I'll probably be reporting back once a week or so, probably more over the next two weeks, thanks guys...

Skython...

2. Skython

Skython

These first three I've been meaning to get out awhile, but I never had enough for an update. Initially they were going to be for SVX's request, but I think this will just be part of it, maybe more in the future.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now onto new stuff, I bought a Citroen GT... Not to drive, just to take photo's, and this is where it went from there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have no real reason to have such a lack of shots of this car in my Gallery, because it's such a gem. :drool: I love the Viper, and here is its racing counterpart.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And lastly, something a little different. I tried some new things with these next shots.

[​IMG]

Wait was that fire?

[​IMG]

That one wasn't different. :grumpy:

[​IMG]

That's more like it...

[​IMG]

Thanks for visiting guys, please tell me what you think below. It is always handy to hear your opinions.​

Until next time...

Skython...

3. 20832

Yo, I didn't know, that PD made the Viper GTS-R Premium! :sly:

4. Nato_777

Nato_777 Premium

Nice update! :tup: First shot (Aston & Maserati), 3rd GT shot and 1st Viper shot are pure gold :drool:
    Speaking of Aston & Maserati - this is a work in progress. ;)

5. BkS

BkS

The ass on the GTS-R is too hot... :drool:

6. SVX

SVX Premium

Oh crap! You got my bad driving in that last Maserati vs. Aston shot. :scared:

Thank you so much for doing my request! I regret not holding it together in that last Maserati vs. Aston shot...

Fantastic Citroen shots, really liking the third one. Viper ones are great too, doesn't look like a standard at all! Third one is awesome.

Your experiments are... interesting. Great to see your trying something different.

7. AerodyManiac

AerodyManiac Premium

Fantastic GTbC shots! :)

8. Adrianf1

Adrianf1

Outstanding pics. :drool:

9. fabmaru

fabmaru

Great photos with great cars! Awesome update! :drool:

10. Skython

Skython

Thanks, you've just won the award for most "Generic standard car update comment." :lol: :cheers:

I liked your update. ;) A nice coincidence between it though. Thanks for commenting, Nato. :cheers:

It's red hot... And white. ;) Thanks, BkS. :cheers:

:lol: The Camaro section hasn't gone down too well then? Thanks anyway. :cheers:

I was happy with how clean the shots of the Citroen turned out. ;) Thanks. :cheers:

Thanks again, Adrian. :cheers:

Thanks, Fábio. :cheers:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As of the last year or two, Mini has been back in the WRC... I think. And the road version from the DLC looks nice in the Tuscan hills... So have some big Mini in the dirt. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And as an extra, I got a car with a similar colour to my MLP OC, and there I went. So my OC with one of my favourite GT5 cars. ;)

[​IMG]

Thanks for viewing, please comment below.

It would be appreciated.

11. jus1029

jus1029 Premium

Great lens flare use! :tup: Plus OC pony usage. :p

Too bad the Countryman in GT5 is FWD. :indiff:

12. theRealMeyer

theRealMeyer

Aw man, you know Toscana is my weak spot. Amazing pics! :tup:

13. ceiling_fan

ceiling_fan

I really like the Mini set, good angles and editing.

14. SVX

SVX Premium

Excellent Countryman set man. I'm loving shot #3 to bits. :drool::tup:

15. Adrianf1

Adrianf1

Very beautiful Countryman in Toscana. :drool:

16. Skython

Skython

Yeah, but now I stick to FWD no longer, because of Richard Burns Rally. ;) :cheers: Thanks, Justin.

I did it specially as an organized attack on you. :p Thanks, mate. :cheers:

:cheers:, CF.

Thanks, Josh. :cheers: In that shot I was trying to capture a sense that it was in slow motion, I think I did it quite well. But now I look back I think it cold have been done better.

Thanks, Adrian. :cheers:

Now for something a little different. Since I have nothing for an update, and a new game that I should have bought 6 months ago but waited too long. Here's a Special Edition update.

Skoda Fabia S2000 - Richard Burns Rally

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you for viewing

Please comment below, it would be appreciated.

17. AerodyManiac

AerodyManiac Premium

Nice shots. I like these 3 the most :)
    Still, doesn't look good enough as GT5 :D:sly:

18. SVX

SVX Premium

Nice shots Skython. Very realistic. :drool::tup:

19. jus1029

jus1029 Premium

[​IMG]
    Excellent work! :drool: Despite being a 6-year-old game.

And, I just realized now that you have Flickr! :dunce:
    I already added you as contact! :D

20. theRealMeyer

theRealMeyer

This set makes me want Skodas in GT. My dad has a Skoda. It's a nice car. Very comfy and pretty fast, too. And it's not even the RS version.

Anyway, very cool pictures Skython! :tup: I should pick this game up sometime.

See you around,

theRealMeyer

21. Skython

Skython

Oh my god, it's been so long since I've done any of this. Almost a year as a matter of fact. And recently I found some old GT5 shots on my eternal hard drive, so why not?

It does when in the right hands... But without some pro photoshop guru, most definitely not. :lol: Thanks for visiting here. :cheers:

Thanks, Josh. :cheers:

Well, add 1 to that age because it's been a year. Thanks, Justin. :cheers:

Agreed, I'd like to see Skoda's in GT too. Think of all the possibilities... Thanks, mate. :cheers:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There may be shots I've already posted in there. But even if there are double ups, they're all fresh edits so there may be something different in there.

22. jus1029

jus1029 Premium

Where have you been all my life? :lol:

Welcome back, Alex! :drool:

23. SMfan

SMfan Premium

Nice shots here, mate.:tup: Like the clean style on almost all of them.
    Glad you're back.:)

24. GPR

GPR

There's a few nice ones in that lot, I particularly like shots 8 & 13. Both are great and in different ways. Nice work :tup:

And welcome back also. ;)

25. theRealMeyer

theRealMeyer

Well pinch me, am I dreaming? (If so, a nightmare has just turned into a fantastic dream!)

Skython's back! :tup: And with some quite outstanding pictures there, too! :drool:

Makes me feel kind of guilty for not having posted a set in a long time... will get to that soon.

Anyway, good to see you back Skython! :)

26. Nato_777

Nato_777 Premium

It's certainly has been awhile, but worth the wait I'd say - great set of images - well composed and edited. :tup: Love the SLS Toscana shot with the lensflare - it's very bright but works perfectly and the reflections/halos are very tasteful and add to rather than distract from the image - well done. :)

27. lilmann73

lilmann73

All of your SLS shots look straight out of a magazine. Excellent job with this set!

28. Skython

Skython

Prison...

No, not actually. The moment I go to prison, will be the moment I got hungry and ate the Judge's muffins when in court for not paying up on fart tax or something. Thanks for visiting, Justin. :D :cheers:

I'm glad I'm back too... I need something to stop me getting bored. :p Luckily I'm on a small holiday right now, so I'll be on the PS3 a bit so there will be more from me in the near future. :D Thanks for visiting, Alex. :cheers: :D

Thank you for visiting, mate. :cheers: :D I was hoping the 8th shot was the right choice. I had 3 different versions of it. One was a wider shot, and was this one, and the other was somewhere in the middle.

:lol: If this made it into a fantastic dream... Then you're clinically insane. :p But that's appreciated here, because quite frankly, all signs of my own sanity has been zero for the past 6 years. It's been so long, and I need to pop into your gallery for a look around. :D Thanks for visiting, mate. :cheers:

That's good. I'm aware these days that I used to have a lot of lense flare, so I tried to add it without it being too obvious. :D It took a lot of time to get that editing right because the shot in game was very good looking, but came out onto my USB looking terrible. :confused: Guess that happens with GT5 sometimes. But yeah, thanks, Nato. :cheers:

Thank you very much. :cheers: Though the fact that I have sets which feature the same red SLS so often is sort of annoying for me. :p I can't keep away from it. :D

Ah, it's actually pretty cool to be doing this again. I'll have a new set out later today, or tomorrow, because as I said somewhere in this post (did I?), I have time off now, so I have photo time. :D

29. leeislee

leeislee

Great set. A Red SLS....a winning combination. :tup:

30. Y00PAY

Y00PAY