Sleeper Warriors (Touge/Drift/Wangan)

• Thread starter Obake
  • 47 comments
We're not saying that wangan is its own genre of racing.. it's more like a niche. Which includes racing cars with a particular style of tuning for a particular kinda of track. It's basically our way of doing in GT5 what goes on on the Wangan highway line in japan.

It's a form of street racing. so it mostly takes place on SSR7

To get an idea of what we do, its basically this:

Like a group of people that meet up at a certain place (Wangan), Show off their cars and race? Like what happens with Club events?

Yes... but the difference here is that when a TEAM is comprised, we're a collective identity as opposed to just a group with no affiliation and just a commin interest in mind. I could just as well call the redsuns a drifting club, as i could with drop5 and any other "team" out there.

The main goal is to have that affiliation, that identity and belonging.

Like seriously.. there is nothing you can say or do in any way, shape or form that will make myself or my homeboy Cory change his mind or regret his decision about having opened his TEAM thread on this sub-forum.. besides, what do you have to gain from all this nonsense? does trolling get your blood pumping? is this what you call "fun?"

Last edited:
Listen, everybody that knows me, knows i am a drifting guy before anything, so my team is that too, if i have to go to some drifting rooms to prove that to yall i do it. I had to drag myself to come to GTP because every time i am on here somebody always gotta start something. Sleeper Warriors is a team, we compete in events, I have plans to be part of a Touge series and a Wangan series, ill even be part of drift tourney just shut these trolls up, if you read my post maybe you will see what my teams about,other then just read "Wangan" and start trolling my page. All that you showed me is I was right about GTP,and that is just gonna lead me to tell other people the same thing,but whatever if do not believe i am a drifter,add me and ill drift the tires off my car for you lol

Don't worry bro some people on here are way too serious. Why so Serious?

Anyway, unlike some people Team Sparco wishes you the best!

Hmmmm....
Interesting.
And a bit disappointing that so many people keep arguing.

Why is it that the last month gtplanet has grown into a daycare? Just because someone aays something you dont wanna hear we always thinm someone is "trolling"?

Why is it that the last month gtplanet has grown into a daycare? Just because someone aays something you dont wanna hear we always thinm someone is "trolling"?

I can understand he says something I do not like,but when i explain my self and he keeps saying the same thing it kinda becomes trolling,me and all other people explain to that dude that my team is a drifting team too,if he was not a troll he would of stopped after that.

RWB-HPTOP5.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

[Hoonigan]

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

Last edited:
Iv always wanted to try Touge when I found out about it. I hope to see some of you around so I can learn more...
PSN: ABIOTIC91

Iv always wanted to try Touge when I found out about it. I hope to see some of you around so I can learn more...
PSN: ABIOTIC91

I added you,got a open room now,we doing Touge too.

qss3g6.jpg

Corey! Dont think we forgot you hehe!.. Merry Christmas bro to you and your team (Sleeper Warriors) from RedSuns, best of luck with it and hope you have a great time this day.. i still have to add you but i hope we can get together someday again i remember the old days!

Back