Sleepers

  • Thread starter Thread starter fupa727
  • 82 comments
  • 14,045 views
Messages
6
Messages
fupa727
List cars you feel are under rated by there stats.

Please only base this on personal experience *in game* with the car or seen others online use.

Right off the bat, ill say the 63' Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale.

Can pull off some serious turns and is really fun to watch on replay. Looks like the kind of physics you see in a cartoon when turning (this is a good thing).

And the Honda Mugen Motul Civic is just ust a perfectly balanced little car.
 
I'd say the 77 'Cuda is a sleeper. I bought this car for the muscle challenge and ended up using it for a few other races. Quite good when you tune it out.
 
Ive also heard that the BMW M5 is a great car even tho its power/weight ratio isnt anything to scream about? Anyone can confirm this?
 
yea i would second the 'Cuda as a sleeper, my B-driver had no issue's using it in Muscle Car Championship. thats kinda saying something
 
Lancia Delta is unreal.

Tuned it will destroy all cars of the same hp.

Also in Rally events I won the snow ones by more than a minute it's seriously good.
 
I thought about trying the delta the other day, now im gonna go home and start workin on it.
 
The Buick special 62 is way too fast for
it's size and age.
 
The AI drives Lambo P400 like it`s a F1 car, it always strange to see when this car takes over modern race and super cars.

I`ve bought a ZZII `00 by Tommy Kaira in the used market. 554kw at 910kg 4x4 with all upgrades, it`s a great car.
 
.............

I`ve bought a ZZII `00 by Tommy Kaira in the used market. 554kw at 910kg 4x4 with all upgrades, it`s a great car.

I agree this car is a total beast.

Also the 62 Buick can be used to win many races. Its well balanced right out of the box.
 
I was wondering if the zzII was even in gt5, it was one of my favs in gt4. now I know to watch for it! Thanks!
 
zzII is a total beast. one of the best out there for its price + stats
 
The AI drives Lambo P400 like it`s a F1 car, it always strange to see when this car takes over modern race and super cars.

I`ve bought a ZZII `00 by Tommy Kaira in the used market. 554kw at 910kg 4x4 with all upgrades, it`s a great car.

Haha, I defeated said P400 quite easily with a Shelby GT350R. For a car that starts out with a meager 300 and some odd horsepower (don't remember exactly, bought it specifically to mod) Its a beast!
 
E55 AMG bone stock with oil change ran around NUR' 7.59.697 it weighs 1,9xx kg
 
@SigmaViper11
What a happy coincidence, i returned from a B-Spec Championship and had a look into the used market! At the same time i was reading this thread, guess which car showed up for the first time in very last place? A Shelby GT350R, i would have bought it anyway!

The Lambo P400 is overrated especially if driven by the AI thats all i am saying.
 
@SigmaViper11
What a happy coincidence, i returned from a B-Spec Championship and had a look into the used market! At the same time i was reading this thread, guess which car showed up for the first time in very last place? A Shelby GT350R, i would have bought it anyway!

The Lambo P400 is overrated especially if driven by the AI thats all i am saying.

Agreed. I also think it might be tail happy.
 
Supra 3.0 completely tuned, left stock in aero parts 👍
200+ acheived from that old warrior

Also the RS6 is unmathced for sheer discreet speed.
 
Toyota tacoma x-runner
563hp
only 1373kgnot bad for a truck.

i will post some lap times soon
 
The stock '89 miata.
Easily took out the turbo skylines, GT4 Celicas and MR2 S/c in the professinal 80's
car series.
The '69 Camaro handles really good with suspension upgrades. Similar horsepower and weight with non race tires in the Classic Supercars race, obliterated.
 
Toyota tacoma x-runner
563hp
only 1373kgnot bad for a truck.

i will post some lap times soon

The tacoma destroys everything on Daytona in the Sports truck races A.Spec/B.Spec
 
Agreed, just got the Mugen Motul Civic, that is an extremely fun and easy car to drive. It's perfect right out of the box (not even sure if you can upgrade it at all, didn't try).
 
buickgnx and 62 special sleepers
 
How is the civic a sleeper?
Its a stickered up race car lol
 
I say the MR2 Spyder 6 speed is a good sleeper, I got it from the used car lot for around 20k and all it has is full exhaust, full intake, stage 1 engine tuning, ecu, height adjustable suspension, a supercharger, stage one lightening, and a supercharger. I run it with sport medium tires, its a good way to get 240hp and 220ft/lbs of torque in a car that weighs in at sub 900kg
 
I think the p400 prototype lambo is a great car. When I was doing the S licences I was suprised how well it cornered
 
Lancia Delta is unreal.

Tuned it will destroy all cars of the same hp.

Also in Rally events I won the snow ones by more than a minute it's seriously good.

I find this rather funny because I just tuned my Delta from Prem. Dealership to max everything and very much disliked how it drove, my 82 audi quattro maxxed out seems by far better.
 
put all the go fast goodies in the buick special 62, almost 800hp. i bet it would suprise a lot of people. Ive used it in many events. its fun to drive i think, even the hard racing tires beg for mercy all they way thru 4th gear :)
 
audi rs6, though it might be wearing the RS badge, it handles amazingly well even when fully tuned, the suspensions hardly needed any adjustment, like the car was made to handle 700+hp
 
The little Stage II R32 Volkswagen. I tried it for the first time last night and was very impressed.
 
Back