Sleepers...

Not my go to sleeper, but try the SVT Cobra R, it shall surprise you. I also uncovered a WRX spec C Impreza at 550pp that can hang with the big boys on Ascari;)

I think I've stumbled across a bit of a sleeper but I need to put it up against a few contenders to see if its as fast as I think it might be, its a fairly forgotten car that you don't see often

I think I've stumbled across a bit of a sleeper but I need to put it up against a few contenders to see if its as fast as I think it might be, its a fairly forgotten car that you don't see often
awsome man
Im online now if you fancy some testing

awsome man
Im online now if you fancy some testing
Unfortunately I won't be online for a few hours and I need to get it tuned first but thanks for the offer 👍 I was testing out a few touge tracks and this thing was lapping considerably faster than other cars at the same spec, in some cases I was having to put a higher grade of tyre on the other cars just to get them close. Wouldn't have guessed it to look at the car

Unfortunately I won't be online for a few hours and I need to get it tuned first but thanks for the offer 👍 I was testing out a few touge tracks and this thing was lapping considerably faster than other cars at the same spec, in some cases I was having to put a higher grade of tyre on the other cars just to get them close. Wouldn't have guessed it to look at the car
Im looking forward to this :D

Well what is it? It's killing me to just hear about it.

It was the TOMS X540 Chaser, unfortunately its not quite as fast as I had hoped. Its not bad but it can't quite match my 500pp Unicorn hunter R33 (link) which is my benchmark for performance in its class (excluding GSXRs/Dinos etc.), it can hit similar lap times but its just not quite as composed at the moment. I'll keep working on it though, I think its still got some potential 👍

It was the TOMS X540 Chaser, unfortunately its not quite as fast as I had hoped. Its not bad but it can't quite match my 500pp Unicorn hunter R33 (link) which is my benchmark for performance in its class (excluding GSXRs/Dinos etc.), it can hit similar lap times but its just not quite as composed at the moment. I'll keep working on it though, I think its still got some potential 👍
Ahhhh nice, i have one as my drift car as its so rear end happy.

Ahhhh nice, i have one as my drift car as its so rear end happy.
Yeah I've never seen one outside of a drift room and even then they're fairly rare. The stock setup is a little bit weird, its running super stiff springs which makes it all kinds of slidey. Give the R33 a go if you get a chance, that thing is a monster on sports tyres 👍

My vote goes to the Isuzu 4200R '89. I've not seen much use out of this beaut. It holds a decent line in its stock 458pp form, but put a decent tune on it in the 500-525pp range and it's a real contender. I was going to suggest to @shaunm80 and @Otaliema for this as another Shauntaliema Tune, but this is as good of a time as any, I guess :)
Hmm I'll check it out later. Already have two in the garage for Shotaliema. I wont say much about them but one will def be a sleeper cause most people think of it as Drag racer the other well people just right them off cause they are "slow" but not this one.

As for my Sleepers. The Schwimmwagen Typ 166 '42 and a Tommy Kaira ZZ-S '00 They both get shrugged but tuned right they zip.

My vote goes to the Isuzu 4200R '89. I've not seen much use out of this beaut. It holds a decent line in its stock 458pp form, but put a decent tune on it in the 500-525pp range and it's a real contender. I was going to suggest to @shaunm80 and @Otaliema for this as another Shauntaliema Tune, but this is as good of a time as any, I guess :)
As Otaliema says, when we get round to picking new cars, we will check it out later. One of the two cars we have been working on is going to be sleeper when it is finished so keep an eye out for new Shotaliema tunes.

If only we had engine swaps. We could make a real sleeper like this: (skip to 39:15 to see it race an S14 Silvia and a Porsche Carrera.

In Drag rooms the Honda Odyssey messes with people. I have both a Drag and Drift tune for mine and the NOS Drag tune can walk most of Honda/Acura's FF lineup setup to run NOS.

Latest Posts

Back