slipSHOTS: GT5

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 707 comments
Incredible update, Kyle. It really shows how much the game has improved over its 15 years of existence. You never cease to amaze me.

:cheers:

Haha, that's an awesome comparison Kyle. Really shows how stark the diffrerences are. Pretty nice shots too. 👍

And merry Xmas to ya. :cheers:

Last edited:
Oh My Gawd. Certainly one of the best update that i'd ever seen. Good job Slipz. :drool:
And a Merry Christmas.

slipshots presents

full

(click on images for full-size)

_________________________​

Update Info: Not exactly new content, again... it seems I won the PMC side of the Tournament this time (making me the first to win both sides :sly: ), and I figured I'd edit each of my entries. It definitely is a different type of challenge to work without editing, and I appreciated it forcing me to be more considerate of the shot before I brought it over to the PC. But I can't leave editing, since it's a natural thing for me, whether with GT images or my real camera! So this is a thank you to all who voted for me; I hope your holiday season was great, and here's to a strong start to 2013 :cheers: ! Enjoy!

jus1029 - Thanks buddy, glad you enjoyed it, see you in a week! :P

zzz_pt - I've been feeling it more since GTPedia came out, and I've been reminded of all the fun the old games were. Now that that's out of the way though, I've got a bunch of new games to keep me occupied... :D

BkS - Thanks mate 👍

GT-R - It's a bit scary, isn't it? I went to visit my parents over the holiday and found my old ancient DexDrive there. $60 for a device that came with two 3.5in floppies to install the entire software, just for the ability to put PS1 game saves on a PC, which were somewhere well under 100kb each. All of my old saves are on a burned CD too! Graphics aren't the only thing that have moved forwards in leaps and bounds, I suppose. Have a good holiday, sir :cheers:

Dark - It's entirely possible, though really, Daan has me beat with his awesome retrospective videos 👍

GPR - Thanks! I took Photomode for granted; didn't realize how hard it'd be to get decent shots in GT1 with nothing past replay angles! Hope Santa was good to you! :)

xMARKITOx - I won't rule out the possibility...

ZEROX - Too kind, buddy. A belated Merry Christmas, hope it was good for you :cheers:

20832 - Glad I could help, sir 'Ring! When will we be seeing you returning?!

TVR - Thanks, I really didn't want to pass that shot up, even without a GT1 companion. Glad to see still around these parts :)

iNs3CuRe - Thank you!

Last edited:
Congrats on your win ! :cheers:
Love your entries, especially F40 shot :drool:
Also want to say that your previous set is amazing, it brings so many good memories :) Thank you for this work ! 👍

Last edited:
That B&W shot is just superb! But my love for the F40 kind of binned all emotions from the B&W one, because that F40 is just... :drool:

20832 - Glad I could help, sir 'Ring! When will we be seeing you returning?!

You mean to your showroom? Right now, and everytime you'll put out something new. You bet! 👍
With my showroom? Probably never :(

The last update showcases, why I love this showroom/your work so much. Professional presentation, splendid composition and editing! :)

Congratulations on your second (well-deserved and almost foreseeable) win, Kyle.
goldmedal.gif
The post-editing turned stunning pictures into... well, perfect ones. I especially like the way you've desaturated the 4th picture and added the noise - this gives the picture its final touch (I agree that leaving pictures unedited feels somewhat strange).

Fun fact: You've had one GT-R in one of your pictures from the last tournament and two GT-Rs (click and click) showed up this time around. :D

I hope you had a good time thus far, too. :cheers: (I'll drink a Red Bull to you)

Last edited:
Congrats on your PCM Tournment win Kyle :)

This last set is great. Simple edit but spot on 👍

Oh, and your presentation is lovely too :D

They're great shots Slipz and even better edited. Well deserved win. Also digging the interesting presentation style. 👍

Congrats once again Kyle! Does that make you the first to win both crowns??
I absolutely loved your Final round entry - perfectly conceived and executed - simply brilliant! :bowdown:

Back