Slowest Cars?

• Thread starter Dagger311
  • 45 comments
I remember GT4 had two very old Mercedes Benz, the Patent Motorwagen and the Daimler Carriage I believe? Useless but hilarious, 1hp and 9 mph top speed! I would say we need them in GT6, but we really don't!

I can't see the attraction of racing physically the slowest cars in the game.

Racing stock old rally cars (rwd) on comforts or sports hards would be the perfect compromise if you ask me. Much slower than your typical 'race car' but still genuinely fun and engaging.

I can't see the attraction of racing physically the slowest cars in the game.

Racing stock old rally cars (rwd) on comforts or sports hards would be the perfect compromise if you ask me. Much slower than your typical 'race car' but still genuinely fun and engaging.
We laughed our heads off when we were having action-packed fights for first place going 30 miles an hour.

We laughed our heads off when we were having action-packed fights for first place going 30 miles an hour.
Yeh I bet, I have done the same in gt5, but they're just too boring handling wise for me.

I know the racing can be extremely close at such low power levels. But the fun only lasts a sort time for me.

The old rally cars I like because ultimately the are still slow, but they have great handling and just enough power to keep me entertained, the racing is still as close as the slowest possible, without the never ending feeling that the thing will never get to the next corner.

Try these super slow cars at matterhorn. I doubt some would even make it up some of the hills there.

Last edited:
Yeh I bet, I have done the same in gt5, but they're just too boring handling wise for me.

I know the racing can be extremely close at such low power levels. But the fun only lasts a sort time for me.

The old rally cars I like because ultimately the are still slow, but they have great handling and just enough power to keep me entertained, the racing is still as close as the slowest possible, without the never ending feeling that the thing will never get to the next corner.

Try these super slow cars at matterhorn. I don't some would even make it up some of the hills there.
Going to try the bus at 50 power limiter with 200 ballast in the back at matterhorn lol.

At least the Subaru 360 can't be powerlimited at all, but you can add 200 kg ballast to it, if it wasn't slow enough to begin with
I have that one! Tuned it to pop wheelies. 200kg in the rear, soft suspension, and highest ride height made for some interesting races.

Try these super slow cars at matterhorn. I doubt some would even make it up some of the hills there.

Racing in really slow cars can be really fun! I remember on GT5 I was in a 14 car Fiat 500 (old style) race around the Nurburgring. Probably the most intense race I have ever done. I would of done more but I had to leave.

Oh, and they'd probably make it around Matterhorn short track.

Racing in really slow cars can be really fun! I remember on GT5 I was in a 14 car Fiat 500 (old style) race around the Nurburgring. Probably the most intense race I have ever done. I would of done more but I had to leave.

They did, quite well actually. Of course, they went slower than molasses up the hills, but they made it.

I found that the Subaru 360 with no upgrades and 200 kg ballast has a PP of 199, and the Fiat 500 R '72 with no upgrades and 200 kg ballast has a PP of 185. I haven't tried racing them against each other. Is Subaru still slower?

The Fiat has a little more power, but weighs 210 kg more than the Subaru

I ran a epic series of "scrapyard supercars" back in GT5 where we would engineswap supercars with extremely detuned K-car engines with a few like-minded friends. My 17bhp RUF Mellowbird was hysterical fun!

Jay Leno Tank Car + Kart Space. Those 500s are actually pretty quick for their low figures, especially the R model.

The first car in the Citroën dealership has to be the slowest car in the game. It barely made it around Matterhorn short track with 200kg ballast.

Back