K kingacer Messages 14 Dec 4, 2010 #1 got engine upgrade 2 +titanium exhaust. Will engine 3 make sound better?
Kingpin326 Messages 191 Messages Kingpin326 Dec 4, 2010 #2 I think it's the exhaust that makes it sound different.
K kingacer Messages 14 Dec 4, 2010 #3 tried other exhausts but still same. Also noticed that some tracks make car sound different such as ssr7
tried other exhausts but still same. Also noticed that some tracks make car sound different such as ssr7
S skywolf23 Messages 420 Dec 4, 2010 #4 I did not get exhaust upgrade since i liked the slr sound quite a bit it really moves my subwoofer. Sounds way better to me than the gt4 slr for sure.
I did not get exhaust upgrade since i liked the slr sound quite a bit it really moves my subwoofer. Sounds way better to me than the gt4 slr for sure.
Dragon_HKS Messages 188 Messages Gabbyyyy Dec 4, 2010 #5 I think stock supercars sound nice as they are, you do engine stage 1 and god knows what PD mechanics install under the hood
I think stock supercars sound nice as they are, you do engine stage 1 and god knows what PD mechanics install under the hood
Rocket Punch Messages 1,238 Messages RocketPunch1221 Messages RRoD? no thanks. Dec 4, 2010 #6 Well, I am kind of a half full kinda guy. So I have no problem that a civic sounds like a SLR.
Wagner Messages 322 Scotland Messages dangerousdave9 Dec 4, 2010 #7 Does any1 know what noise it makes if you install the engine upgrades?? Keeping the standard exhaust that it, i like the v8 rumble. cheers
Does any1 know what noise it makes if you install the engine upgrades?? Keeping the standard exhaust that it, i like the v8 rumble. cheers
S superb16 Messages 158 Dec 4, 2010 #8 Dragon_HKS I think stock supercars sound nice as they are, you do engine stage 1 and god knows what PD mechanics install under the hood Click to expand... Try the McLaren MP4-12c. It doesn't even sound like a car. It's like PD didn't even attempt to capture the real sound.
Dragon_HKS I think stock supercars sound nice as they are, you do engine stage 1 and god knows what PD mechanics install under the hood Click to expand... Try the McLaren MP4-12c. It doesn't even sound like a car. It's like PD didn't even attempt to capture the real sound.
Willbo87 Messages 241 Messages Willbo87 Dec 4, 2010 #9 Try a Ferrari 458 Italia with full mods in 3rd person car view!! That should be the sound of the the standard car!!
Try a Ferrari 458 Italia with full mods in 3rd person car view!! That should be the sound of the the standard car!!
K kingacer Messages 14 Dec 5, 2010 #10 well decided to fully tune it and what a machine! The speed more than make up for poor sound