SLRE Honor System League

Discussion in 'Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO' started by Pfei, May 4, 2018.

1. Georgeagea

Georgeagea

RALLY 7: SANREMO

CAR: 500 ABARTH

SHAKEDOWN: (stage 2) San Romelo

END DATE/DEADLINE: 16-SEPTEMBER-2020 23:59PM GMT

upload_2020-9-3_20-12-14.png

Tyler Uhlenbe likes this.
  2. Tyler Uhlenbe

Tyler Uhlenbe

I have my shifter set to seq. Shift with no clutch. (Manuel) in the settings. I noticed it’s a tad bit easier.

3. Tyler Uhlenbe

Tyler Uhlenbe

I was thinking. Is there anyway we could do a 4 day championship with all the locations after we’re done with this. We could choose a class of car like fwd rookie. So we can the option of different cars. Of corse were gonna have to stick with that one car all the way through. I know It would take along time cause that’s 64 stages. But the challenge to have the same car would be fun. It’s cool cause you would have to buy your car or just use the one rental that’s aloud for each class.

if that’s to long we could cut it down to like 4 locations 4 day. 32 stages. Oh and turn the damage up to hard

Georgeagea likes this.
  4. Georgeagea

Georgeagea

Yeah was thinking about something like that but I'd rather go with 2 days each rally (4 stages) but with hardcore/realistic damage.
    Now after all these rallies, we definitely should have some good money to buy a good car. Not sure what though, as I have zero bought cars!

5. Tyler Uhlenbe

Tyler Uhlenbe

Let’s do that. I was thinking we could do each class of car just like the career. Starting with the slow ones. I really just wanna drive that beginners ford fiesta. I just feel like if we were doin longer rally’s and had the choice to choose our cars,... that would be cool.

6. Tyler Uhlenbe

Tyler Uhlenbe

I wrecked on the first stage and it made my steering messed up. Definitely was my first time on all these stages accept for stage 2. I really liked these stages and will be going back for better times. These pics aren’t in order again. Sorry
    775CCD5C-0F0D-4215-98A1-A5267F828C58.jpeg 71867AFF-DE30-4FE6-A5C5-C5F346524046.jpeg A6F4AB81-2A8C-4F55-A7B8-AD5FC1E310DD.jpeg 4D77935D-7CFA-4363-A90E-3254CF2C1176.jpeg 75A7BA91-9A2B-41CA-96A2-13A2A8C45696.jpeg 35E5666F-5511-4B69-9BE6-6662E3047619.jpeg 06320A63-BEAD-400A-9A94-9409207C5916.jpeg FA89A554-39FD-48C5-893B-91D66491148A.jpeg E48165F4-5770-4B65-8F3A-5C23BF1BFA9C.jpeg 654FD45A-1CF1-4F5E-8FCA-C2B76FA41EF4.jpeg 57DBC75D-2D9E-423C-8A2B-4322493AD57C.jpeg

Georgeagea and MrCrynox like this.
  7. MrCrynox

MrCrynox

I really enjoyed this round, its a car that I would never choose yet I cant believe how much fun it was to drive, the amount of available grip is astonishing. I crashed on every stage !

Stage 1.png Stage 1-1.png Stage 2.png Stage 2-2.png Stage 3.png Stage 3-3.png Stage 4.png Stage 4-4.png Stage 5.png Stage 5-5.png Stage 6.png Stage 6-6.png

Georgeagea and Tyler Uhlenbe like this.
  8. Georgeagea

Georgeagea

Yeah I gotta admit that the combo felt amazing. I just chose those randomly and this one was awesome.

Also, does it happen to you guys that you feel sometimes that you're just in the mood?! In the correct mindset?! You feel like Loeb himself?!
    Well, that's what I felt in this rally. It was "nearly" flawless! A couple of small mistakes on each stage but it was phenomenal!

I was recording headcam video but my action cam battery died in the middle of the rally.
    I'll upload the PC very low quality video and then I'll try to upload a couple of good stages when I'm at work (much better connection).

MrCrynox likes this.
  9. MrCrynox

MrCrynox

Yes I know what you mean. I think it's this particular round due to how quickly the pace notes are being delivered & the amount of precessing you have to deal with. After practicing a lot in my previous play through a couple of years ago I can remember feeling almost in a trance like state flying through these stages making almost no mistakes. It was an amazing experience. I felt a little bit like that this time round but kept crashing... :)

PS random or not it was a great combo :tup:
    Just like Tyler said I feel like trying it some more.

Georgeagea likes this.
  10. Georgeagea

Georgeagea

Unlisted video here:

S1: 7:24.169
    S2: 3:40.407
    S3: 7:42.598
    S4: 3:36.875
    S5: 7:37.966
    SS6: 3:41.140
    Total: 33:43.155

MrCrynox likes this.
  11. MrCrynox

MrCrynox

Congrats you had a great round :tup:, I found it too easy to overdrive & crash !

Georgeagea likes this.
  12. Georgeagea

Georgeagea

Results after Rally 7:

upload_2020-9-18_13-55-16.png

MrCrynox likes this.
  13. Georgeagea

Georgeagea

FINAL RALLY 8: MONTE CARLO

CAR: Mini Cooper Works Rally

SHAKEDOWN: Stage 1

END DATE/DEADLINE: 30-SEPTEMBER-2020 23:59PM GMT

upload_2020-9-18_14-6-54.png

14. Georgeagea

Georgeagea

In preparation for the next season, which will be a 2 days rally, hardcore, single car full championship, I was thinking about what would be the car to buy/use...
    I have uploaded some of the cars I would like to drive (although didn't try yet but knowing this game, I assume they would be GOOD).

Let me know your rankings or preferences or ideas...

For me, my top 5 are:
    1- Imprezza '03 (my favorite) [also the Audi Quattro but that's very expensive in-game]
    2- Celica ST185 GTFour (legendary)
    3- Stratos (this thing would be fatal)
    4- Delta Integrale 8v (legendary)
    5- Alpine A110 1600 (historic)
    -------------------------------------------------------------

I'd also like to know your feedback guys; whether you're interested in the future championship, if you can afford any of these cars, if you'd like to participate etc...

@Scaff
    @SonOfTheBlues
    @Smithers1968
    @RallyHOLiC
    @Drex124
    @cjr3559
    @doblocruiser
    @davilook
    @Askanishkillo
    @LaPremier
    @Pfei

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  15. Tyler Uhlenbe

Tyler Uhlenbe

Y’all mind if I use that rookie class Ford Fiesta. I know it’s a lower hp car but that’s why I like it.

16. Georgeagea

Georgeagea

Part of my last Sanremo rally in high definition headcam:

Pfei likes this.
  17. Tyler Uhlenbe

Tyler Uhlenbe

I wish there were more rookie competitors. I’ll still participate but I can just tell I’m the slowest one of the bunch. It’s still my first year with a sim wheel. Definitely still a beginner.

Georgeagea likes this.
  18. Tyler Uhlenbe

Tyler Uhlenbe

So after trying this car out for a couple days. I just can’t drive it without crashing. Tryed it on the shakedown stage and ya I can’t get past the first couple turns. I’ll just take the loss and wait till the championship

19. Georgeagea

Georgeagea

Oh, that's scary as I do choose the cars without trying them. :lol:

20. Georgeagea

Georgeagea

You're doing great for a first year mate! I was much slower than you are now!

Tyler Uhlenbe and MrCrynox like this.
  21. Drex124

Drex124

Where are you having issues? If there's specific things you're having problems with we might be able to help.

One thing I did do that helped me was throw the brake balance to 75% to the front, it stopped the car pirouetting every time I used the brakes. Well mostly anyway.

Stage 1 is in my opinion the hardest of the stages in this rally. Quick, narrow, slippery, and with ditches that like to grab and catapult you in random directions thanks to screwy physics. Twas a good time... (not).

S1.png T1.png S2.png T2.png S3.png T3.png S4.png T4.png S5.png T5.png S6.png T6.png

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
    Tyler Uhlenbe and Georgeagea like this.
  22. Tyler Uhlenbe

Tyler Uhlenbe

I messed with it a lil bit. I’m not really into restarting a bunch to try out different tunes. Sense you gotta reload the whole race. I normally just run them how they come.

23. Georgeagea

Georgeagea

Well, this game is really annoying.
    The rally was going fine until stage 5. I even took an 18sec time penalty to fully repair my car at the end of stage 4. Then, a single brush of a wall at the start of stage 5 broke my windshield and gave me a puncture! The stage was a disaster! Had like 10 spins and nearly totaled the car! That's really broken!

Anyways, here are the results:

S1.png
    S2.png
    T2.png
    S3.png
    T3.png
    S4.png
    T4.png
    S5A.png
    S5B.png
    T5.png
    S6.png
    TOTAL.png

Drex124 likes this.
  24. Tyler Uhlenbe

Tyler Uhlenbe

Maybe we should keep the damage on medium for this championship.? I been noticing on heavy it’s also to much damage and not really realistic. (that’s what I normally play on. Idk maybe damage on light is the way to go for a realistic feel

Georgeagea likes this.
  25. MrCrynox

MrCrynox

Well here`s my run.
    I think this was the worst car we have used, I didn`t like it at all, full of understeer then when it did go difficult to catch.

All was Ok except the final stage where I managed to almost go completely off on the first corner, got beached for a while then right towards the end on the long narrow straight, hit the low rail/fence which smashed both headlights & punctured both front tyres. I limped across the line with a very sick engine.

Stage 1.png Stage 1-1.png Stage 2.png Stage 2-2.png Stage 3.png Stage 3-3.png Stage 4.png Stage 4-4.png Stage 5.png Stage 5-5.png Stage 6.png Stage 6-6.png

I have enjoyed our little championship though, thanks @Georgeagea

Drex124 and Georgeagea like this.
  26. Georgeagea

Georgeagea

Monte carlo rally; mini cooper works rally car.

27. Georgeagea

Georgeagea

FINAL Results after last rally:

upload_2020-10-1_0-19-12.png

Big congrats to @MrCrynox on the championship win!
    You are the CHAMPION! Nice job man! :gtpflag:

Tyler Uhlenbe, MrCrynox and Drex124 like this.
  28. MrCrynox

MrCrynox

Thank you :)

Thank you for organising this championship, it was a shame that there was so few of us playing. You opened my eyes to some cars that I would not normally consider.
    Also it's helped renew my interest in the game, I've just bought a PC so I may try it on that with steering wheel & pedals.

Cheers :cheers:

Georgeagea likes this.
  29. Georgeagea

Georgeagea

Congrats man for the PC! That's great news! I made that jump of faith like 18months ago already! It's a daunting but rewarding world!
    SLRE is unfortunately not compatible with lots of new wheels since development has been dropped fast and early in its lifetime!
    It is really a good game that was never given a proper chance!

MrCrynox likes this.
  30. MrCrynox

MrCrynox

Thanks buddy.

It's fine I only have a Logitech G920 so I would think it's compatible.

I'm hoping that I get on with the PC & steering wheel, it's an all new experience for me. I did try a wheel a few years ago but never really got on with it but part of that was the fact that I had to keep putting it away due to the Mrs etc. This time it's going to be a permanent setup in my garage so hopefully all will be fine.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    Georgeagea likes this.