SLRE Honor System League

• Thread starter Pfei
  • 539 comments
RALLY 7: SANREMO

CAR: 500 ABARTH

SHAKEDOWN: (stage 2) San Romelo

END DATE/DEADLINE: 16-SEPTEMBER-2020 23:59PM GMT

upload_2020-9-3_20-12-14.png

Sorry for the delay boys and great job both of you... You made me feel slow. To be fair I was on a H shifter and clutch but I'm not sure it's the cause of my weak result :-P however I can use it as an excuse :-P

Results after Rally 6:
View attachment 954963
I have my shifter set to seq. Shift with no clutch. (Manuel) in the settings. I noticed it’s a tad bit easier.

I was thinking. Is there anyway we could do a 4 day championship with all the locations after we’re done with this. We could choose a class of car like fwd rookie. So we can the option of different cars. Of corse were gonna have to stick with that one car all the way through. I know It would take along time cause that’s 64 stages. But the challenge to have the same car would be fun. It’s cool cause you would have to buy your car or just use the one rental that’s aloud for each class.

if that’s to long we could cut it down to like 4 locations 4 day. 32 stages. Oh and turn the damage up to hard

Yeah was thinking about something like that but I'd rather go with 2 days each rally (4 stages) but with hardcore/realistic damage.
Now after all these rallies, we definitely should have some good money to buy a good car. Not sure what though, as I have zero bought cars!

Yeah was thinking about something like that but I'd rather go with 2 days each rally (4 stages) but with hardcore/realistic damage.
Now after all these rallies, we definitely should have some good money to buy a good car. Not sure what though, as I have zero bought cars!
Let’s do that. I was thinking we could do each class of car just like the career. Starting with the slow ones. I really just wanna drive that beginners ford fiesta. I just feel like if we were doin longer rally’s and had the choice to choose our cars,... that would be cool.

I wrecked on the first stage and it made my steering messed up. Definitely was my first time on all these stages accept for stage 2. I really liked these stages and will be going back for better times. These pics aren’t in order again. Sorry
775CCD5C-0F0D-4215-98A1-A5267F828C58.jpeg
71867AFF-DE30-4FE6-A5C5-C5F346524046.jpeg
A6F4AB81-2A8C-4F55-A7B8-AD5FC1E310DD.jpeg
4D77935D-7CFA-4363-A90E-3254CF2C1176.jpeg
75A7BA91-9A2B-41CA-96A2-13A2A8C45696.jpeg
35E5666F-5511-4B69-9BE6-6662E3047619.jpeg
06320A63-BEAD-400A-9A94-9409207C5916.jpeg
FA89A554-39FD-48C5-893B-91D66491148A.jpeg
E48165F4-5770-4B65-8F3A-5C23BF1BFA9C.jpeg
654FD45A-1CF1-4F5E-8FCA-C2B76FA41EF4.jpeg
57DBC75D-2D9E-423C-8A2B-4322493AD57C.jpeg

Yeah I gotta admit that the combo felt amazing. I just chose those randomly and this one was awesome.

Also, does it happen to you guys that you feel sometimes that you're just in the mood?! In the correct mindset?! You feel like Loeb himself?!
Well, that's what I felt in this rally. It was "nearly" flawless! A couple of small mistakes on each stage but it was phenomenal!

I was recording headcam video but my action cam battery died in the middle of the rally.
I'll upload the PC very low quality video and then I'll try to upload a couple of good stages when I'm at work (much better connection).

Yeah I gotta admit that the combo felt amazing. I just chose those randomly and this one was awesome.

Also, does it happen to you guys that you feel sometimes that you're just in the mood?! In the correct mindset?! You feel like Loeb himself?!
Well, that's what I felt in this rally. It was "nearly" flawless! A couple of small mistakes on each stage but it was phenomenal!

I was recording headcam video but my action cam battery died in the middle of the rally.
I'll upload the PC very low quality video and then I'll try to upload a couple of good stages when I'm at work (much better connection).

Yes I know what you mean. I think it's this particular round due to how quickly the pace notes are being delivered & the amount of precessing you have to deal with. After practicing a lot in my previous play through a couple of years ago I can remember feeling almost in a trance like state flying through these stages making almost no mistakes. It was an amazing experience. I felt a little bit like that this time round but kept crashing... :)

PS random or not it was a great combo 👍
Just like Tyler said I feel like trying it some more.

FINAL RALLY 8: MONTE CARLO

CAR: Mini Cooper Works Rally

SHAKEDOWN: Stage 1

END DATE/DEADLINE: 30-SEPTEMBER-2020 23:59PM GMT

upload_2020-9-18_14-6-54.png

In preparation for the next season, which will be a 2 days rally, hardcore, single car full championship, I was thinking about what would be the car to buy/use...
I have uploaded some of the cars I would like to drive (although didn't try yet but knowing this game, I assume they would be GOOD).

Let me know your rankings or preferences or ideas...

For me, my top 5 are:
1- Imprezza '03 (my favorite) [also the Audi Quattro but that's very expensive in-game]
2- Celica ST185 GTFour (legendary)
3- Stratos (this thing would be fatal)
4- Delta Integrale 8v (legendary)
5- Alpine A110 1600 (historic)
-------------------------------------------------------------

I'd also like to know your feedback guys; whether you're interested in the future championship, if you can afford any of these cars, if you'd like to participate etc...

@Scaff
@SonOfTheBlues
@Smithers1968
@RallyHOLiC
@Drex124
@cjr3559
@doblocruiser
@davilook
@Askanishkillo
@LaPremier
@Pfei

Attachments

• Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 14.15.48.02 (2).png
    Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 14.15.48.02 (2).png
    91.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 14.16.19.63 (2).png
    Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 14.16.19.63 (2).png
    81 KB · Views: 11
  • Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 14.16.28.77 (2).png
    Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 14.16.28.77 (2).png
    90 KB · Views: 11
  • Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 14.16.39.91 (2).png
    Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 14.16.39.91 (2).png
    77.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 14.16.53.26 (2).png
    Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 14.16.53.26 (2).png
    89.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 14.16.54.68 (2).png
    Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 14.16.54.68 (2).png
    85.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 14.16.56.62 (2).png
    Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 14.16.56.62 (2).png
    86.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 14.17.17.46 (2).png
    Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 14.17.17.46 (2).png
    77.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 14.17.21.38 (2).png
    Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo Screenshot 2020.09.18 - 14.17.21.38 (2).png
    81.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
In preparation for the next season, which will be a 2 days rally, hardcore, single car full championship, I was thinking about what would be the car to buy/use...
I have uploaded some of the cars I would like to drive (although didn't try yet but knowing this game, I assume they would be GOOD).

Let me know your rankings or preferences or ideas...

For me, my top 5 are:
1- Imprezza '03 (my favorite) [also the Audi Quattro but that's very expensive in-game]
2- Celica ST185 GTFour (legendary)
3- Stratos (this thing would be fatal)
4- Delta Integrale 8v (legendary)
5- Alpine A110 1600 (historic)
-------------------------------------------------------------

I'd also like to know your feedback guys; whether you're interested in the future championship, if you can afford any of these cars, if you'd like to participate etc...

@Scaff
@SonOfTheBlues
@Smithers1968
@RallyHOLiC
@Drex124
@cjr3559
@doblocruiser
@davilook
@Askanishkillo
@LaPremier
@Pfei
Y’all mind if I use that rookie class Ford Fiesta. I know it’s a lower hp car but that’s why I like it.

FINAL RALLY 8: MONTE CARLO

CAR: Mini Cooper Works Rally

SHAKEDOWN: Stage 1

END DATE/DEADLINE: 30-SEPTEMBER-2020 23:59PM GMT

View attachment 958683
So after trying this car out for a couple days. I just can’t drive it without crashing. Tryed it on the shakedown stage and ya I can’t get past the first couple turns. I’ll just take the loss and wait till the championship

So after trying this car out for a couple days. I just can’t drive it without crashing. Tryed it on the shakedown stage and ya I can’t get past the first couple turns. I’ll just take the loss and wait till the championship
Oh, that's scary as I do choose the cars without trying them. :lol:

Where are you having issues? If there's specific things you're having problems with we might be able to help.

One thing I did do that helped me was throw the brake balance to 75% to the front, it stopped the car pirouetting every time I used the brakes. Well mostly anyway.

Stage 1 is in my opinion the hardest of the stages in this rally. Quick, narrow, slippery, and with ditches that like to grab and catapult you in random directions thanks to screwy physics. Twas a good time... (not).

S1.png
T1.png
S2.png
T2.png
S3.png
T3.png
S4.png
T4.png
S5.png
T5.png
S6.png
T6.png

Last edited:
Where are you having issues? If there's specific things you're having problems with we might be able to help.

One thing I did do that helped me was throw the brake balance to 75% to the front, it stopped the car pirouetting every time I used the brakes. Well mostly anyway.

Stage 1 is in my opinion the hardest of the stages in this rally. Quick, narrow, slippery, and with ditches that like to grab and catapult you in random directions thanks to screwy physics. Twas a good time... (not).

I messed with it a lil bit. I’m not really into restarting a bunch to try out different tunes. Sense you gotta reload the whole race. I normally just run them how they come.

Well, this game is really annoying.
The rally was going fine until stage 5. I even took an 18sec time penalty to fully repair my car at the end of stage 4. Then, a single brush of a wall at the start of stage 5 broke my windshield and gave me a puncture! The stage was a disaster! Had like 10 spins and nearly totaled the car! That's really broken!

Anyways, here are the results:

S1.png

S2.png

T2.png

S3.png

T3.png

S4.png

T4.png

S5A.png

S5B.png

T5.png

S6.png

TOTAL.png

Well, this game is really annoying.
The rally was going fine until stage 5. I even took an 18sec time penalty to fully repair my car at the end of stage 4. Then, a single brush of a wall at the start of stage 5 broke my windshield and gave me a puncture! The stage was a disaster! Had like 10 spins and nearly totaled the car! That's really broken!

Anyways, here are the results:

Maybe we should keep the damage on medium for this championship.? I been noticing on heavy it’s also to much damage and not really realistic. (that’s what I normally play on. Idk maybe damage on light is the way to go for a realistic feel

Well here`s my run.
I think this was the worst car we have used, I didn`t like it at all, full of understeer then when it did go difficult to catch.

All was Ok except the final stage where I managed to almost go completely off on the first corner, got beached for a while then right towards the end on the long narrow straight, hit the low rail/fence which smashed both headlights & punctured both front tyres. I limped across the line with a very sick engine.

Stage 1.png
Stage 1-1.png
Stage 2.png
Stage 2-2.png
Stage 3.png
Stage 3-3.png
Stage 4.png
Stage 4-4.png
Stage 5.png
Stage 5-5.png
Stage 6.png
Stage 6-6.png

I have enjoyed our little championship though, thanks @Georgeagea

FINAL Results after last rally:

View attachment 961839

Big congrats to @MrCrynox on the championship win!
You are the CHAMPION! Nice job man! :gtpflag:

Thank you :)

Thank you for organising this championship, it was a shame that there was so few of us playing. You opened my eyes to some cars that I would not normally consider.
Also it's helped renew my interest in the game, I've just bought a PC so I may try it on that with steering wheel & pedals.

Cheers :cheers:

Thank you :)

Thank you for organising this championship, it was a shame that there was so few of us playing. You opened my eyes to some cars that I would not normally consider.
Also it's helped renew my interest in the game, I've just bought a PC so I may try it on that with steering wheel & pedals.

Cheers :cheers:
Congrats man for the PC! That's great news! I made that jump of faith like 18months ago already! It's a daunting but rewarding world!
SLRE is unfortunately not compatible with lots of new wheels since development has been dropped fast and early in its lifetime!
It is really a good game that was never given a proper chance!

Congrats man for the PC! That's great news! I made that jump of faith like 18months ago already! It's a daunting but rewarding world!
SLRE is unfortunately not compatible with lots of new wheels since development has been dropped fast and early in its lifetime!
It is really a good game that was never given a proper chance!

Thanks buddy.

It's fine I only have a Logitech G920 so I would think it's compatible.

I'm hoping that I get on with the PC & steering wheel, it's an all new experience for me. I did try a wheel a few years ago but never really got on with it but part of that was the fact that I had to keep putting it away due to the Mrs etc. This time it's going to be a permanent setup in my garage so hopefully all will be fine.

Last edited:
Back