SLS AMG or Audi R8 09 version?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SleazyBig slim
  • 25 comments
  • 4,109 views
Messages
291
I'm looking for a car to compete in the professional league championship. My 04 Vette handling isn't up to competing with those race cars in that series. Wich one should I roll with?
 
Whichever you like the look of more? Both handle well. I suppose 4WD is more reassuring than RWD, so maybe the R8 is the more confident bet.
 
I got a Stealth AMG with my amazon order and it drives like it's on rails.
 
I got a Stealth AMG with my amazon order and it drives like it's on rails.

How did you get your number for it ? I pre-ordered it form them too and i couldn't find it. 👎
 
There is always one person, isn't there?

images
 
R8 5.2 FSI V10- Don't get the 4.2 V8, it's not worth the money
 
I would go with the R8 simply because I love the look of it a lot more compared to the M3. Just my opinion though and a lot of people seem to agree (accept that one person :P )
 
There is always one person, isn't there?

Cant say that I blame him:lol: The M3 is one of my personal fav's, but been there done that time to try something new. I decided to go with the R8 yes the V10 version:tup: Thanks guys.
 
I'd say the SLS AMG, it is certainly a whole lot more fun to drive in my oppinion...
 
Is this thread really necessary? Maybe we should have 1 car buyer's guide. I tihnk I have a idea 💡
 
loving the R8, looks lovely and that backend is just great round the bends.
 
I prefer the SLS AMG but, the R8 is a beast as well.
 
The Stealth SLS is so boring to drive.
 
I have the R8.Got it up to 851hps and its running in the top 220mph. You need a wing on it to keep the back from sliding all over the place.
 
i love the r8 in general, havent really raced it. but ive raced the SLS alot and for a RWD car is really stable.

I would recommend the SLS.
 
The Stealth SLS is so boring to drive.

Try driving it on the 24 hour version of the ring with all aides turned off.


Edit: You know you can slap a super charger up in that right? Fully tuned it should be 770 hp or so...
 
Last edited:
Try driving it on the 24 hour version of the ring with all aides turned off.


Edit: You know you can slap a super charger up in that right? Fully tuned it should be 770 hp or so...

Yup no aids and a blower. Compared to the Mclaren, it's yawn worthy.
 
Back