Small Car GIF's Request thread.

Originally posted by silviadrifter
I guess Fusion and or Kaze aren't working on my S14 anymore. Oh well, I'm getting the hang of this gif. stuff anyway.;)

I haven't had time yet, sorry. I've been working like 12 hour days and getting up at like 6 in the morning for work this week. I'll get to it.

And as far as not being as good as Fusion, I don't know about that. He does things better than me, I do things better than him.

Also, right now, I'm not taking requests. I've got a whole bunch of stuff for work that I need to take care of, so I will get to the ones I've said I'll do as soon as I can. Sorry everyone.

*edit* also, there is another thread for requests or Kurukuru/Manga cars in my sig. Please make requests there. Thanks. ;)

That's cool Kaze, I know your busy, Whenever you get to it is fine. I just wasn't sure if you forgot or something. Keep up the good work, and good idea starting a manga car comp.👍 I think I'm going to wait till the day before the comp ends next time, so people don't show me up or steal any ideas. :D

I'm out of ideas. If anyone has any 80's cars they want done, maybe I'll give them a try.

I mostly do Japanese cars, but I can do others, like this Chrysler Laser:

Originally posted by WRX DRAGON
Can i request a Black skyline r34 and a black WRX GDB as small gifs...
Sorr yman, but these things have been dead for a while. If you're lookin for some nice pixel cars, check the manga cars.

This is my first two GIF request...

1) Opel TIGRA
2) Nissan MICRA

Very Thank's! ;)

Attachments

• tigra2.jpg
    tigra2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 55
Back