Small Car GIF's Request thread.

No prob. I just wish that the wheels and window area had turned out better. I'm not that good at windows just so you know, and only certain types of wheels am I good at. I wish I could have made it shorter too, but I wanted it to be accurate. Glad you like it though.:)

Originally posted by FusionS2000
when you save your pics, do you right click and go to "save as" or "Copy"?

if youre just going to copy then thats why they arent animated, just go to save as, and after youve saved it on your computer, go to the GTP top left "My GTPlanet" and then edit options, thats where you upload it from your computer.
That's what I did and look at my avatar. Right click - save as. Should I maybe try to save it somewhere other than my pictures?

hmmm, wouldn't it be nice making a front view gif with a blue Lotus Elise, about the same size as Fusion's avatar.

Please please please ???

a bit like this one
elisetype25.jpg

yeah ABflug is right thats where I got the cars for both mine and his avatars, but I have been learning to edit those cars like we edit the others. For instance, My avatar, I took the Mugen S2000 on there, and put the ABflug Front bodykit on it, and put different seats in it.

The only problem is the cars like my avatar, take a while to edit due to the emense detail thats in them. So I wont be doing any requests like those until I get really good at editing them.;)

when you save your pics, do you right click and go to "save as" or "Copy"?
It only let's me "save picture as". I cannot figure out why I can't get this to work right. Please someone help.:banghead:

try the little drop down box, below where it says the file type, make sure it is saved as a .gif file.
I allready tried that, first I right click, then "save picture as", and then the only option it gives me is to save as "bmp". I tried dropping the box down , but that was the only option. Any ideas? :banghead:

Fusion, did you make the avatar from scratch using kurukurus as reference or what? its substantially bigger than the ones im editing.

Originally posted by Abflug Supra
ahahhaahAHH dont kill urself dodge that can be hard work
I'll try not to strain too hard, I might buy a brace so my arm just doesn't snap while I'm doing it. I'm doing regular excersises though so I can build my strength to make the job a little easier.:)

Originally posted by lsk8er
Fusion, did you make the avatar from scratch using kurukurus as reference or what? its substantially bigger than the ones im editing.

Yeah I took that Mugen S2000 and put the ABflug supra front kit on it, and changed the headlighs, and seats.

Well I have tried and this is what I got. Not really pixel art I guess you could call it "mini cell shading" oh well enjoy.

Attachments

• untitled-1 copy.gif
    untitled-1 copy.gif
    2.8 KB · Views: 111
is this the thing youre talking about?
Fusion, this is what I wanted on my red S14, I would love it if you would add this smoke to my S14 your working on. I hope your still working on it. Thanks again. :D
I just realized you cannot see the pic. It's of smoke coming off the rear wheels.;)

Originally posted by illegal
hmmm, wouldn't it be nice making a front view gif with a blue Lotus Elise, about the same size as Fusion's avatar.

Please please please ???

a bit like this one
elisetype25.jpg

i'm no fusion, but i try. I think this looks something like a lotus...but its a work in progress. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• lotus.png
    lotus.png
    720 bytes · Views: 87
Originally posted by skip0110
i'm no fusion, but i try. I think this looks something like a lotus...but its a work in progress. What do you guys think?
Great job Skip. 👍

I guess Fusion and or Kaze aren't working on my S14 anymore. Oh well, I'm getting the hang of this gif. stuff anyway.;)

Everybody always wants Fusion2000 to do their avatars.
Cant you ask Silviasdrifter kAZESUPRA or 69charger?
They are not as good as him but they are very good.

Latest Posts

Back