Small Car GIF's Request thread.

this is my brothers... he told me not to post it, but i think its pretty slick... "concept" ford focus... i'm a lazy ass, so its a bmp... worth the D/L

Attachments

• focus concept.bmp
    21.7 KB · Views: 42
Originally posted by FusionS2000
I dont understand what you want, what exactly is an 04' wgn

fusion youve sort of hijacked this thread havent u?:lol:
at first it was me and gt7058 doing requests now its only u
one reason is cos i havent the time cos of damn work but i dunno gout gt

this is drifster... stupid comp, always signs in as my bro... but here it is man, you can't have it, but you can gauk at it, and tweak it if you like, like a more manly colour scheme :P

Attachments

• ff eclipse spyder.jpg
    ff eclipse spyder.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 141
by the way, if there are any other fast n furious/2fast 2furious cars you would like to see, i've done them all basically... sorry bondy, for stealing your buisness :P but he asked for the eclipse, and i just had to deliver... i love making the fast and furious cars!
s2000

Attachments

• ff s2000.jpg
    ff s2000.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 141
I WANNA DO A REQUEST!!!! can i have a JGTC race car... Which ever one u want i dont care! i just want one... (im tring to keep this thread alive lol)

Originally posted by Mr Devil
I WANNA DO A REQUEST!!!! can i have a JGTC race car... Which ever one u want i dont care! i just want one... (im tring to keep this thread alive lol)

OK A JGTC RACER IT IS I WILL GET TO WORK ON IT TOMORROW ILL HAVE A LOOK THROUGH THE IMPORTS THREAD AS I POSTED EVERYSINGLE JGTC CAR IN THERE LOL AND I DONT KNOW WHY IM USING CAPS I JUST FELT LIKE IT:lol:

Bondy, who did your Zonda ragtop? It's the cleanest one of these little critters I've seen so far.

[edit] D'oh! Just red the yellow type in your .sig. [/edit]

Originally posted by Chris Hendriks
calm down man,there only little pictures of cars!
Being little pictures of cars or not makes no difference, its still someone elses work that you are butchering and taking credit for.

its not their work,its ours.we take the time to alter them a lot and that makes them ours.most of the cars i make start with a toltally different car and come out unique.

So youre saying if you took a Picasso and painted your own thing on top of it but left the basic look there, that that would make it your painting, not Picassos?
I dont think so. Art thief.

i'm not an art theif.you take this stuff too seriously.its not like the cars are copyrighted anyways.most people just take the outline and make their own car.

just let it go, and uh to tell how many posts you have just click your name above your avatar.
and I'm glad ya like the cobra.

Attachments

• cobra.gif
    cobra.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 105
Back