Small Car GIF's Request thread.

A spin off donbeni's MR-S
This is that MR-S that Super Street gave away.

Attachments

• mr-s.gif
    mr-s.gif
    874 bytes · Views: 139
Yeah I know:D
But technically you did it first, and I counted up the cars I made with veilside kits and theres only four that MRS would make 5, theres two of the same car in different colors but one doesnt count

Originally posted by FusionS2000
Yeah I know:D
But technically you did it first, and I counted up the cars I made with veilside kits and theres only four that MRS would make 5, theres two of the same car in different colors but one doesnt count

I OWN VEILSIDE! THEY ARE MY BIZNESS, AND MY BIZNESS ALONE!

Errr. Im trade marking Veilside in my sig...:irked:

If people want to draw crap by Veilside, you cant stop them from doing it. You do not own, work, or I bet even own a part from Veilside. You cant claim ownership to that company or that japanese guys homepage gifs you are editing.
Thats copywrite for ya buddy.

Originally posted by Initial Racing
If people want to draw crap by Veilside, you cant stop them from doing it. You do not own, work, or I bet even own a part from Veilside. You cant claim ownership to that company or that japanese guys homepage gifs you are editing.
Thats copywrite for ya buddy.

:grumpy: Damn there goes my plan.......

there isnt crap by veilside, yeah they may have a few ugly ass kits, but they have some of the fastest Japanese cars in their garages.

We need more Supras. I wish I could do them but I really can't. I have a couple to request. And in black if possible.

Veilside Supra Fortune '99
ntnsracing_1753_71443232

Veilside Supra Fortune '03
ntnsracing_1751_12143665

AB-Flug S900 supra (this one especially in Black)
ntnsracing_1753_34991503

Do Luck
ntnsracing_1752_3086412

AB-flug S9500 (maybe a bonus?)
attachment.php

Top Secret GT300
gt300.jpg

TRD 3000GT
attachment.php

That's it for now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Also, for the drifters, maybe someone should make one of the Signal twins drifting in parallel. Just an idea. Great job everyone.

I didnt make this but here the Top Secret Supra GT300
I'm working on the abflug supra cuz I've been wanting to do that one for a while.
80g2.GIF

this probably would have looked better if I could find a better pic of the ABflug S900
but here it is, and I just now realized that you wanted it in black oh well, you'll get over it, after all you cant complain when someone else does the work.

Attachments

• abflug_supra.gif
    abflug_supra.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 128
this probably would have looked better if I could find a better pic of the ABflug S900
but here it is, and I just now realized that you wanted it in black oh well, you'll get over it, after all you cant complain when someone else does the work.

You're right. I'll get over it. Thanks for the pic. YOU ARE THE MAN.

Really good Fusion, REALLY good. 'Cept maybe a bit dark overall (especially round the front), kinda kides the detail. But overal, pure vanilla 👍 :D

this may be a better picture for the judges to use. The only thing I can see is that the tail is looking like a whale tale instead of the ducktail. Maybe you can use the new picture to help out a little bit. Still great picture. thanks again.

You're right. I'll get over it. Thanks for the pic. YOU ARE THE MAN.

Back