small cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP DOUBLE POSTING!! If you have something extra to say, use the edit button.

Just educating you dude.

Just educating you dude.
Can you help me fix-it? Yah i hit the quote button instead of the edit button. i seen you have two Rufs gonna have to try them out! I've got a few ideas on rear drive,rear engine cars,seems to come more naturally to me. There better even on dirt, the settings i've got for them makes them handle better than a 4-wheel drive! I'm starting to get the hang of this now! Maybe we all can come to peace now and be friends.My apologies for the last dub-post.every time i said something I was hitting the quote button .Not the edit button.

Just educating you dude.

What did you leave?

Last edited by a moderator:
*sigh*

Multiquote button is over to the right, next to the Quote button. Not that you'd have gained anything from quoting the same message twice. I have no earthly idea what you're hoping to achieve with the most recent post. I don't see anything from mafia_boy about leaving anything, so the question seems exceedingly random.

*sigh*

Multiquote button is over to the right, next to the Quote button. Not that you'd have gained anything from quoting the same message twice. I have no earthly idea what you're hoping to achieve with the most recent post. I don't see anything from mafia_boy about leaving anything, so the question seems exceedingly random.

Do you have any good tunes?

Do you have any good tunes?

The a la Menthe by Kourtrajme.

We don't like being ignored. If the carrot approach doesn't work, I'll happily switch to the stick method. It's much easier and quicker and, if you still refuse to learn, the problem goes away very rapidly.

*sigh*

The a la Menthe by Kourtrajme.

We don't like being ignored. If the carrot approach doesn't work, I'll happily switch to the stick method. It's much easier and quicker and, if you still refuse to learn, the problem goes away very rapidly.

In lamens terms please?

No, you're being deliberately obtuse now.

I've tried nannying you through your "posting problems" and, despite claims you understand now, you still persist. Being nice to you clearly hasn't worked. So the next time you post in a manner you've been repeatedly told not to I won't be nice. If there's one way to get on a moderator's bad side, it's ignore them and kid-on that you don't get it.

No, you're being deliberately obtuse now.

I've tried nannying you through your "posting problems" and, despite claims you understand now, you still persist. Being nice to you clearly hasn't worked. So the next time you post in a manner you've been repeatedly told not to I won't be nice. If there's one way to get on a moderator's bad side, it's ignore them and kid-on that you don't get it.

Would you please close this thread? i'm gonna go with a new thread and a new subject.this will be my last screw-up.:ouch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back