Small .gif Items

i know this is pretty random, but any way i have a couple of questions-1. why don't they sell skylines or silvias in america? 2.is there anyway i could get spec. images of a car(altezza-front, back, sides)

For your first question, you can check my sig for Skyline Club, but Japan didn't want to submit cars for crash testing to the DOT, so we could not have them. There are a couple of companies that do, but for a lot of money. Silvias are the same way, except there is only one company that does it, but I don't have a link for it right this second. That's all for this topic, and any further questions need to go to that thread, the silvia questions in the Silvia Club, both of which are in my sig.

the second question, you proabaly need to be more specific. did you want actually pictures of the car?

The Accord Coupe is based off of this car.
291003-da6-2.gif

The rest of them are based on the Accord Coupe.

Time:
Integra to Accord: 35 mins
Accord to all of the Preludes: 50 mins

Originally posted by MIKE#3
It would of ben better if the color of the car wasnt as close as the color of your windows.

Yeah, i guess. I jsut like makin people have to actually look really hard. You can barely see the doors.

You should use the gradient fill tool on photoshop for windows. It looks better. (Unless that's a carbon fiber windshield or somthing)

Originally posted by suzq044
this is probably not what u guys are looking for when u say small gif.. but here's mine :D
SRTmeet-2.gif

thats nice but this aint the right place for that man....and great job Lsk8er. I like the little shield on the side :)

Here is some of my latest work. If anyone uses them please give me credit, that's all I ask.;)

Attachments

• comp3.gif
    comp3.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 97
Back