SMfan's Gallery |CLOSED| TLGT 2&3 - 14.01.2014

• Thread starter SMfan
  • 2,317 comments
That (first) stratos pic is just awesome, realistic & artistic, the tonning is just perfect and the mood of this pic reach the highest place. I like them all but this one :bowdown:
I also like a lot the composition of the Lotus and the McLaren shots !
And the real one is nicely edited 👍
Great work Alex !

I watched all your recent pictures on Flickr but I wanted to drop a few words before the Gt6 ending. Russians are ruling the GTP Photomode and you Alex are showing us how great the editing process can be. The camera angles are efficiently chosen, sometimes looking like real paper car magazine, sometimes diving into the artistic world. Will I try to make some GT6 pics as soon as possible or will I refresh you Flickr's page hoping to be amazed again and again ? :)

Bravo :cheers:

Thanks, @NBDESIGNZ, @Kodje, @The R!CE Guy and @HaerBev.:cheers:

Allllright, I gotta be honest with y'all - I have enough unedited GT5 material on my computer right now to keep posting for another 2 months (with my speed of editing, anyways:)). So, logically, a question arises - where do I post them after GT6 comes out and after I have created a GT6 gallery?

Let me know if you'd like them to be posted in the soon-to-be-abandoned GT5 Photomode forums section or put alongside GT6 sets in the new gallery. (Maybe with a special marker or something?)

But for now, here are some Lambo Countach shots that I've been slowly completing and uploading for about a week.:)

Hmm, I say post future GT5 edits in here still. I personally want to keep my GT6 gallery just that, but that's amy preference. ;)

Awesome set mate. You've captured some great angles of this beauty and in black it looks very cool. The intro shot with the title on it is a great one. Love the toning and composition and the typography is quite good also. 👍

Other standouts for me are shots, 2,4,5,9,12 and last is quite interesting. The deconstructive look of it works well with the angular lines of the car. It almost has a transfomer sort of feel to me. :lol: 👍

Thanks, @GPR, and the ones who silently hit the "like" button.:D

GPR
Hmm, I say post future GT5 edits in here still. I personally want to keep my GT6 gallery just that, but that's amy preference. ;)

Well I wanted to do that at first but then I thought that it will just be getting too little attention.
So far I'm undecided, though there are two new options I though about:
1 - posting GT5 sets here while providing info and links in the GT6 gallery
2 - not posting them on GTP at all and just uploading to flickr.

Anyways, would be great to see more feedback concerning the abovementioned issue.

But for now, here's a preview of "The last get-together" (yeah, I know, I suuuuper creative with those names:lol:), or rather of just its first part.

Last edited:
Awesome Countach set and an epic looking preview!:drool:👍

I'd say you should keep posting your GT5 sets here, but put a preview image in your GT6 gallery and link it to your set here.

But then again it's up to you. ;)

Agree with Riceman, this second part of the countach set is just superb with a collection of great shots. Nice work on light especially ! 👍
And the preview looks really great too !

Old School set was brilliant! Awesome work. :drool: Love the preview shot - really looking forward to your shots from the photoshoots last week. :)

Thanks to everyone who commented and liked my latest set.:cheers::cheers::cheers:
11211475556_56a04a8ef8_z.jpg
Okay, here we go - the first set out of "The Last Get-Together" series. And it's the last pre-GT6 set for me, though I do need to remind you that this gallery will be updated for at least 2 months after the release of GT6 along with the soon-to-be-created GT6 gallery of mine.

The list of people in this set:

ShaolinMasta, GPR, jBhIpS, NBDESIGNZ and me.:)

Aweome set Alex, I had a good look at them on Flickr before you posted this. :sly: And there are some real gems in there. I totally think you did a better job than me with this shoot. Bravo.

Good toning and contrast levels in these with varied and interesting compositions too. My absolute favs are shots 4, 16 & 25. Very very good. 👍 👍

Wow wow wow !
That's another great set mate ! I love almost all the shots of this last bunch, but the close shots are especially awesome 👍 And I havn't said it since a long time : I totally love the work on light in your shots :drool:
Bravo !

Thanks, @GPR, @TVR&Ferrari_Fan, @NBDESIGNZ, @The R!CE Guy, @Kodje, @ShaolinMasta and @jBhIpS. And by an almost unanimous vote the best pics are #4 and #25.:)

Also, @GPR - I did more work than you, though not necessarily better.:D
@The R!CE Guy - well, it was about 6 days of intensive work, I beleive.
@Kodje, Yay - Light!:D

While I'm already exloring GT6's photomode there's still plenty of GT5 pics to upload, so let's not waste any time. Here are some pics of '69 Camaro RM's I took a while back:

And my final entry for the 2.0 comp [156]

The Camaro set is great, the 458 shot in the last update too. I've rarely seen better pictures of the F1, well done series of shots.

Superb Camaro set, the first one is especially impressive, great edit work ! I also love the composition of shots #2 & #3 👍
Great McLaren set also, I especially like the misty shots (#5 & #7), they have an excellent mood :)

Great pictures, Alex ! :drool: Orange McLaren and foggy weather are very nice. I love F1 shots, but 1st picture from previous set is just :drool::drool::drool:
Amazing work !

Excellent shots/edits mate! I think the 2nd & 3rd MP4-12C shot looks great, as well as the R92CP shot and the last Stratos shot.:drool: Awesome work!👍

Nice to see some new pics from GT5, particularly when they're that good. All MP4 shots, the Stratos set, the Evo edit and the Mark IV pano are faves.

Back