SMfan's Gallery |CLOSED| TLGT 2&3 - 14.01.2014

• Thread starter SMfan
  • 2,317 comments
Watching your pics on Flickr is the best was to know how good this update is, fullscreen only ! Dwelling into the half realistic half artistic world. Bravo ๐Ÿ‘

Watching your pics on Flickr is the best was to know how good this update is, fullscreen only ! Dwelling into the half realistic half artistic world. Bravo ๐Ÿ‘
Can't say it better :cheers:
I think I will take time to get back to your gallery and watch these superb pics again & again :)
Splendid work Alex ๐Ÿ‘ :cheers: ๐Ÿ‘

Amazing update - for me the stealth models are not so photogenic but your combination of excellent shots with great angles and composition plus the exquisit post editing and effects makes for a spectacular visual experience. :bowdown: :drool: :)

Holy ๐Ÿคฌ that is one nice set. I especially love your editing style, it keeps a perfect balance between eye-catching and subtle. ๐Ÿ‘

Superb! :drool:
I guess my struggle between realistic and artistic styles paid off.
1st sls shot is insane mate !
Thx!:D
Fantastic shots, Alex ! #4 is awesome :drool: :drool: :drool:
Glad to see your shots again :)
Glad that you're glad.:lol:
Your editing works are all amazing indeed... overtly I have to say that I can pull my hats off toward all of your efforts to endeavor in order to render pictures looks as stirring as possible with all of the ropes you're familiar with! ๐Ÿ‘

Commenting as for the latest set of the Mercedes SLS, it's so appreciable and marvelous that you can bring in diversities in altering the shading of the toning in accordance with the weather(or toning of the sky in modification), and making the sparks and sporadic lights look like what is regarded as being artistic(e.g. as if we can see raindrops lightened by the ray of headlights of the car, and the sparkles look fluttering softly in the air. :D)

anyhow, by all means you've got solid arts of editing the photoworks fairly good at the moment, so I believe you can keep sticking out with that as it stands. ;)
Whoa. whoa, whoa! That's one awesome comment, YellowBird!๐Ÿ‘
Stunning set, SMfan. My personal favourites are pictures #3, #4 and #14. :bowdown: ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks, Nenad!:)
Thanks for the kind words Haerbev, and for the time you spent watching my pics full-size.
Can't say it better :cheers:
I think I will take time to get back to your gallery and watch these superb pics again & again :)
Splendid work Alex ๐Ÿ‘ :cheers: ๐Ÿ‘
Sure do, Kodje, thanks a lot!
Amazing update - for me the stealth models are not so photogenic but your combination of excellent shots with great angles and composition plus the exquisit post editing and effects makes for a spectacular visual experience. :bowdown: :drool: :)
I think a couple steath cars look pretty interesting. Anyways, thanks a lot for the detailed explanation!
+100000
SLS is just superb :drool:
Thx.:cheers:

And now a little preview of

What's to come

GT5

Real

EDIT: Oh, this is my 2000th post. Yay!:dopey:

Last edited:
And now I can't wait for both the two sets to come ๐Ÿ‘
Love the work on the Jag and the real pic looks really great :)

Woah!!!!!:drool:
Thanks!!!
And now I can't wait for both the two sets to come ๐Ÿ‘
Love the work on the Jag and the real pic looks really great :)
Well, here they are, I hope the wait was worth it.
Can't wait! :drool: ๐Ÿ‘
Thx.:D:tup:
AWESOME is what's to come. :)
Oh man, thanks!
Still waiting......:eek:
Sorrry for taking the time, man, but here it is.

Let's kick it off with the GT5 shots, then:

XJR-9 LM

and now...

DTM 2013 - Moscow Raceway
Part 1

Last edited:
I told you awesome is what was coming and was I right? - For damn sure I was! ๐Ÿ‘
The Jag set is very atmospheric in a dual sense. ;)
The Moscow Raceway photos are fantastic too! Really loving the closeup shots you've taken and your post edit work on all of them is superb. :bowdown: :)

Pretty sweet stuff Alex. I like shots 2,3 and the last of the XJR-9. Nice light, toning and compositions.

But your real life photos are perhaps even better I like quite a few of them, the editing on them is very well done indeed. I wish GT looked like that. :eek: ๐Ÿ‘

Awesome GT5 set - pictures #2 and #3 are my personal favourites. And the DTM set is even better! Really liking the post-editing in those. ๐Ÿ‘

I really love the edit work on toning in this Jag set Alex ๐Ÿ‘
As usual both composition and angles are original and on top but this special toning gives the set a very great atmosphere ๐Ÿ‘
The noise is maybe a little bit too much pronounced when we look at the pics with the largest size but it's really perfect for up to 800px.
Great to see some new things in this gallery :cheers:
And your real pics are simply awesome... :drool:

Well, that was worth waiting for!!!!!:drool:
I can't take my eyes off of #3 of the Jag set. A definite jewel in a crown of awesomness!!:eek:

The Moscow DTM pics are great!! A real gritty atmosphere - love it:drool:

Thanks man, that was a treat!!!๐Ÿ‘

I told you awesome is what was coming and was I right? - For damn sure I was! ๐Ÿ‘
The Jag set is very atmospheric in a dual sense. ;)
The Moscow Raceway photos are fantastic too! Really loving the closeup shots you've taken and your post edit work on all of them is superb. :bowdown: :)
Thanks a lot, Nathan, glad that you like my work so much.:dopey::dopey::dopey:

Those M3 headlights :drool:. Great shots!
Thanks, man!
:drool: Love the dark toneย…reminds me the classic of pictures from the 80's
Exactly what I was going for, thx!
Awesome set with the Jaaag! :drool: And those real pics are sick, great style! :drool:๐Ÿ‘
Cheers, man.๐Ÿ‘
Amazing set, so realistic! Excellent real world shots as well.
:Cheers::Cheers::Cheers:
It's been a long time since I visited here, and I'm glad you're still amazing, Alex! :drool:๐Ÿ‘

The close-up Jag shots look absolutely realistic! :drool::drool:
Also, your DTM Moscow shoot are no different. No words, just bow. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Especially this one that blew me away! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Well, it's nice that you're back, then, ๐Ÿ‘
GPR
Pretty sweet stuff Alex. I like shots 2,3 and the last of the XJR-9. Nice light, toning and compositions.

But your real life photos are perhaps even better I like quite a few of them, the editing on them is very well done indeed. I wish GT looked like that. :eek: ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks, George!
Awesome GT5 set - pictures #2 and #3 are my personal favourites. And the DTM set is even better! Really liking the post-editing in those. ๐Ÿ‘
Thank you.:)
I really love the edit work on toning in this Jag set Alex ๐Ÿ‘
As usual both composition and angles are original and on top but this special toning gives the set a very great atmosphere ๐Ÿ‘
The noise is maybe a little bit too much pronounced when we look at the pics with the largest size but it's really perfect for up to 800px.
Great to see some new things in this gallery :cheers:
And your real pics are simply awesome... :drool:
Well, yeah, you aren't really supposed to inspect the noise from up close.:lol:
Thx!
Well, that was worth waiting for!!!!!:drool:
I can't take my eyes off of #3 of the Jag set. A definite jewel in a crown of awesomness!!:eek:

The Moscow DTM pics are great!! A real gritty atmosphere - love it:drool:

Thanks man, that was a treat!!!๐Ÿ‘
Glad you like 'em, here's a little more of the DTM shots.:)
My favourite has to be number 3.
Thx.:)

DTM 2013 - Moscow Raceway
Part 2

Wow all these pictures are great. the M3 E30 oh I love it. I really hope there will be a part 3. Bravo Alex ๐Ÿ‘

DAT E30! :drool:๐Ÿ‘ :drool:๐Ÿ‘ :drool:๐Ÿ‘ :drool:๐Ÿ‘ :drool:๐Ÿ‘ :drool:๐Ÿ‘ :drool:๐Ÿ‘ :drool:๐Ÿ‘ :drool:๐Ÿ‘ :drool:๐Ÿ‘ :drool:๐Ÿ‘ :drool:๐Ÿ‘ :drool:๐Ÿ‘ :drool:๐Ÿ‘ :drool:๐Ÿ‘ :drool:๐Ÿ‘

Apologies for my E30 fanboy-ism! Sweet photoshoot, Alex!

A lot of those are really good, and very well edited too. Well done. ๐Ÿ‘ I like some of the close-ups the most. :)

Back