SNAIL Division 1 - March 2017 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for doing replays @MSgtGunny. I usually do them when you're not around, so in the future if you dont feel like doing both replays and hosting I can upload them. GR's
I tend to save the replays out of habit and since I do, I just upload them. I don't think there is anything that says that 2 people can't upload replays and get $hells for it, though I don't think i've claimed shells for an action since like early 2016.

Thanks ms, great season everyone. Lots of tight battles every week. And stoked to finally share the stage with Gunny, the man who introduced me to SNAIL via Twitch stream.

And congrats to @Kgffy on a solid 3rd place finish this season after getting moved up to D1
I can't wait to get put back in D2 :bowdown: ;)

I have semi completed the data for those dates. Just need to input laptimes and will have them in place later today.

All but the first Mt. Panorama race last weekend that is. I forgot to save the replay when I was flustered when towards the end of the second last lap my TV went into automatic shutdown mode. As I was flying down the fastest part of the track, Conrod Straight, in a solid 4th place position a big display appeared in the middle of my screen telling me the TV will shutdown in 60 seconds...59...58...57...56...:boggled:...:nervous:...:eek:...:scared:...:lol:

It must have looked funny as I frantically scrambled to find the remote and try to figure what button to press. It's a new 4k TV so I'm very happy with the visuals but it doesn't work like my old one where I could cancel the shutdown by pressing any button. In the end, all I could do was pull into the side of the track, sort it out and get going again.

Anyway, I'll input all the data I have but will need someone to fill in the gaps from that race.

Ok, all the data I could enter has been entered. If someone could fill in the data for last weekend's C3 R1 I would appreciate it.

Thanks for helping.

I'll help with last week's data (2017.03.26) . I see the fast laps for 2017.02.12 is missing. I didn't race that night. If you don't have the replays, I can download them and do that too. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back