SNAIL Division 1 - May 2018 Season

• Thread starter SAMHAIN85
  • 49 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, one of these days i'll get some practice time.. im embarrassed with my performance, D1 is not a place for a mediocre driver with no practice..
I will not be racing next week...

@todally_lit thanks for handling replays. In the future please post here or the main thread once you upload them. That way we know they're done. If no one posts that they're uploaded we can only asssume they havent been and we'll get someone else to get them up before the deadline.

Its also a way for you to earn $hells by uploading the replays and posting (cough cough @zer05ive :))

@Grandpa Money thanks for taking the time to upload that missing replay - but you uploaded the wrong one. We need Race 1 not Race 2 (4/29 C2R1 NSX @ Suzuka) do you have that one?

Yeah Major and I both didnt save it either, but we saved all the other ones. Cursed

@todally_lit thanks for handling replays. In the future please post here or the main thread once you upload them. That way we know they're done. If no one posts that they're uploaded we can only asssume they havent been and we'll get someone else to get them up before the deadline.

OK, meant to post this morning, but had an "interrupt". next time will just post immediately after uploading.

I can do data again and scores if we don’t have anybody else.

Who will do replays?

Anybody want to volunteer to do scores?

I was looking to join SNAIL in some form - where do I sign up? Id particularly like the endurance races.

Read the first post in the main thread (the one with over 4000 pages) and then post there that you would like to join. @nmcp1 will look after you from there

I have family in town and wont be able to make it either. After this weekend I should be back to full time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back