SNAIL Division 2 - August Season (new)

• Thread starter Rob Brown
  • 60 comments
My issue last week wasn’t connection. My PlayStation kept crashing. I have since initialized the PS. Hopefully that fixed my problem.
In the D2R1R1 race, you were keeping me on my toes. I'm hoping you have the PS4 ready to go! It shohld be a very fun and competitive night.

I have a wedding to attend in the afternoon but should be home in time to host. It would be wise to have someone on standby though.

I will be attending the Races this Sunday and perform my duties.

Hi Folks, I've been OOC for a little while and might have my connection issues figured out. Am I still a part of the league or do I need to resubmit and work my way back in?

Hi Folks, I've been OOC for a little while and might have my connection issues figured out. Am I still a part of the league or do I need to resubmit and work my way back in?
As far as I know, you're still an active member - according to the last drivers list I seen. I'm not an offical so I can't say with certainty, bit I think you're good. You mostly will just need to confirm you are joining us for the races this Sunday evening.

If you're still on the drivers list, you're still active.

I’m intending to race tonight, though I’m not sure whether my problem (PlayStation crashing during races) is fixed. Despite having re-initialized the system, it crashed earlier during a practice race.

PlayStation just crashed again, so I won’t be racing tonight. I will contact PlayStation Support and hopefully have this taken care of by the next race weekend. Good luck to you all tonight!

Last edited:
Back