SNAIL Division 2 - December 2017 Season

• Thread starter nmcp1
  • 89 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever Race in D2 and have replays please upload them ASAP.

My lousy connection keeps timing out!!

Whoever Race in D2 and have replays please upload them ASAP.

My lousy connection keeps timing out!!

Get them up as soon as you can guys. An effort is being made so your division will not lose prize eligibility over replays this week.

Thanks man. I don't know what's changed for me as I have had no issue uploading them in previous weeks even when getting the "a problem occurred with the server" errors. I was also able to upload a smaller file replay (10MB) and got the "successful upload" message (first time ever) but our race replays are 25mb or bigger. They must have changed something in the last update. *Sigh* My upload speed is a measly 2.1mbps. Download 21.5

Just shared them per our naming convention. They uploaded pretty so I hope they work. If someone can check I'd appreciate it. I looked for them but they didn't show up for me.

Looks good man. I used to spend a lot of time taking photos but just don't have the time anymore. I would spend an hour on a single lap of good racing. Getting a whole night's worth could take an entire day off lol

My game crashed again mid-race on Combo 3. I vote Combo 3. That is not a fun track for me.

I can upload replays after work if not done by then

Thanks @Whitey093.

@Harry Rowley if you want to give it a try earlier, the instructions are as follows and can also be found at this link:

All replays must be shared in game and be "tagged" under search tag #1 using the following naming convention: YYYYMMDDdxrxrx To break that down YYYY = year of race, MM = month of race, DD = date of race, dx = division#, rx = round#, rx = race#. An example of this would be 20171203d1r3r2 = 2017 Dec. 3 Division 1, Round 3, Race 1.

I don't normally agree with the flightless bird but he's on to something here. I said it in the room last night. That track flows like molasses uphill. It's like someone just randomly built turns on the side of a hill and connected them.

Agree. Im a rhythm driver and just cant find one here. For the first time in a loooonnnggg time i racked up penalties because i just couldnt get comfortable on track. Maybe the track works better if you can tune your suspension but stock it was a crappy drive.

I don't normally agree with the flightless bird but he's on to something here. I said it in the room last night. That track flows like molasses uphill. It's like someone just randomly built turns on the side of a hill and connected them.

We were discussing a few nights ago.. the first race we took on this... it was like WTH$%; but keeping in mind how you race it the normal way and then trying to just drive it back wards does not work. The lines are very different; during practice all week I saw a lot of drivers breaking too late. The car has amazing grip, but trying to late brake hurts speed.

I usually always dislike Vettes... but this combo is adding some Luv to the Vette for me.

So i didnt realize how easy sharing replays is now. Was avoiding volunteering because on gt6 it was such a process and its late enough already when the racing ends that getting my laptop out and finding my usb stick was just not something i was interested in doing. Now that it is so easy on sport i volunteer to upload replays from here out. Besides, i seem to be pretty cemented in D2 so you will never need to find a replacement, ill be here forever.

So i didnt realize how easy sharing replays is now. Was avoiding volunteering because on gt6 it was such a process and its late enough already when the racing ends that getting my laptop out and finding my usb stick was just not something i was interested in doing. Now that it is so easy on sport i volunteer to upload replays from here out. Besides, i seem to be pretty cemented in D2 so you will never need to find a replacement, ill be here forever.

Thanks! First post has been updated.

Sorry for having to leave guys my kids woke up unexpectedly and that requires full attention so... had to leave.

I don’t know if I get a vote but I would vote 1 if possible

I am in the same boat myself. If the kid wont go to bed i dont get to race and if he wakes up mid race i just have to park. Hasnt happened in a while but it usually happens when im leading by 5 seconds haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back