SNAIL Division 2 - March 2016 Season

• Thread starter MSgtGunny
  • 53 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys...

planning to test tonight to find a new home to Elise. If you are around at the usual SNAIL hour.. come to the lobby.

Just thought I would put this out there as a reminder.

Taken from the SNAIL OLR...

Tuning Prohibited in SNAIL means that you are not allowed to do anything to the car that changes it's performance in any way, shape, or form.

Below is a list of what you are allowed, or required, to do:

1. Change oil. (required)
2. Change tires (may be required depending on the car)
3. Change wheels. (see next section).
4. Paint wheels.
5. Paint body.
6. Add a number plate.
7. Rebuild motor.
8. Restore chassis. (note: only the restore option is legal, the add rigidity option is not legal according to SNAIL)

You may not adjust any other setting or replace / upgrade any other part of the car. If what you are thinking about doing to you car is not in the above list, don't do it. Only the 8 items listed above are allowed under SNAIL rules.

Notice that adjusting brake balance is NOT on the list of 8, therefore is NOT allowed.
Please, let's keep it honest and fair!

I know it's a bit too late to say, but i think my TV just broke. I turned it on, was getting ready to join the room, when i hear a pop like sound from it, and the screen just have shut down. When i turn it on again, it does the same pop sound and nothing happens.

:(

Hey so I won't be able to make the race tomorrow. Wolf is primary host, try to get approved by bowler to be able to run fixed host. Anyone volunteer as backup host?

Whitney. can you host ?

I am not making it tonight.... My wheel is having shifting isseus and with little practice I rather get out of the way.

Won't race aswell, for some reason my internet went nuts and i can't connect to GT servers. :/

@MSgtGunny
Figured I'd catch you here before the new D2 thread is opened. I'd be happy to slot in as a primary or backup host..whichever is needed. I'm already and have been running fixed host for some time now in D3. Let me know and see you tonight at race time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back