SNAIL Division 2 - November 2017 - GT SPORT Season 1

• Thread starter Rednose58
  • 95 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are the primary guy for one of the functions, then it would be nice to let your back-up know if you can't make it for race night.

If we don't hear anything from you we will assume you will be there to do it.

Even better - if you plan to race, please confirm here in this thread that you plan to be there.

And thereby, I plan to race tonight and will open a Party Room and will do typing and data.

@Rednose58 Is there anything I have to do tonight that I might not be thinking of? It's been awhile but all I remember is to save my replays every race and vote at the end of the night.

This is the updated drivers' list for D2

Welcome to the new members. We are not here for a long time, we are here for a good time (Don't know who owns that phrase, but it is a good one)

GTPlanet Names
@ScorpionTopaz
@DMacs13
@IceManFan_7
@ExoSphere64
@FREEREVN
@Deal24
@Harry Rowley
@IceWarden
@MrTwo192
@MSgtGunny
@nmcp1
@Rednose58
@USERID_77a23
@Whitey093
@JonnyWolf

See post 1 for the volunteer duties. Anybody is welcome to volunteer for a position or a back-up position. It's how this league works.

So slight wrinkle. I’m going to be without cell service and probably internet in a few hours until Saturday. If I end up still having prize b, I choose to freeze the car. If my ir gives me a penalty and I end up with prize c and socal passes to me I freeze the car. If he freezes the car, I choose mt panorama for the track, if he freezes the track, the car choice would be Dodge Viper GTS ’13. If I no longer have the prize, then ignore this.

It’s probably going to go to a vote for you guys, you can vote however you want, but I’d appreciate if you could try to follow the above as that is what I would do if I had internet this week.

I hate that track as much as I hate Monte Carlo...which is to say...the most I can hate a track. Next most hate is the Nürburgring long track.

You hate the Nordschleife? Get out. Get the *** out of here right now. ;)

It's OK if you just want to drive around for a while but it pretty much sucks to race and try and pass.

Also, Bathurst is the kind of pick that makes me want to do something else on Sunday night.

Definitely not a place to have many side by side battles but it is fun chasing a car and making sure you don't make any little mistakes. Bathurst has never been a strong point of mine but I can get a handle on some of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back