SNAIL Division 2 - November Season

• Thread starter TomMang_68
  • 76 comments
All is well. I let JLBOWLER know about our technical difficulties and we were ok for resetting the room after qualifying. Sorry for all the delays last night as we didn’t finish until 1145pm.

Before then we had been finishing around 11 o’clock pretty consistently

All is well. I let JLBOWLER know about our technical difficulties and we were ok for resetting the room after qualifying. Sorry for all the delays last night as we didn’t finish until 1145pm.

Before then we had been finishing around 11 o’clock pretty consistently

My apologies guys still new at hosting so there definitely were some growing pains but thank you @TomMang_68 for all your help and patience with me this month good racing everyone to those moving on good luck

Totally not your fault JW other hosts were having the same problem last night. We were fine all month with you hosting. Last night was an anomaly.

Thank you for volunteering to host this month!

Dont forget to claim your $hells for putting in the work @Skills
When you claim shells it has the one box for
"Enter the S.N.A.I.L. Thread Post Number made to earn Team S.N.A.I.L. Shells" I don't understand what post this specifically relates too.
Again Sorry for dumb question that I'm sure has a simple answer! Seem to be asking a lot of questions these days....maybe time to switch to Chinese checkers:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

When you claim shells it has the one box for
"Enter the S.N.A.I.L. Thread Post Number made to earn Team S.N.A.I.L. Shells" I don't understand what post this specifically relates too.
Again Sorry for dumb question that I'm sure has a simple answer! Seem to be asking a lot of questions these days....maybe time to switch to Chinese checkers:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

When you post in the main thread that you have completed a job, use that post number to claim you $hells. Post numbers are in the upper right hand corner.

Example here: Skills posted that he had entered data for a given date. He would then use post # 125884 to claim his $hells.

Back