SNAIL Division 2 - September 2015 Season

• Thread starter CoachMK21
  • 31 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get as many of you as possible to run the New Driver Time Trial in the club events section? All you have to do is run the time trial to it's end and let the game record a time. I will gather the data from there and add it to our sheets. This will help with the placement of new drivers. Thank you in advance.

Could I get as many of you as possible to run the New Driver Time Trial in the club events section? All you have to do is run the time trial to it's end and let the game record a time. I will gather the data from there and add it to our sheets. This will help with the placement of new drivers. Thank you in advance.

@JLBowler Just ran the New Driver Time Trial

So I just accidentally deleted all 6 replays instead of exporting them............ Could someone volunteer to upload them?

Heads up D2. Not gonna make the grid tonight. Had a brutal week at work and still haven't recovered both mentally and physically. @Rednose58 if you wouldn't mind grabbing the scores please.

Have a fun night all.

Just got a mssg from drb, he's done and I just had the ps3 freeze completely...I may try to get on later. Soldier on without me for now and GL all!

I will make a room and if not working, I'll call it the night

Cancel that - Gunny has one open

@MSgtGunny
@Rednose58
@nmcp1
Gunny is going to be at twitchcon this sunday.
I thought I would be able to host as i am backup host.
Something has come up and I will NOT be able to host or race this sunday.
I am tagging Mr. Rednose and Nuno because you are both, very good hosts. I hope my absence this sunday will not cause too many problems and i apologize for not being able to fulfill my duties as back up host.

@MSgtGunny
@Rednose58
@nmcp1
Gunny is going to be at twitchcon this sunday.
I thought I would be able to host as i am backup host.
Something has come up and I will NOT be able to host or race this sunday.
I am tagging Mr. Rednose and Nuno because you are both, very good hosts. I hope my absence this sunday will not cause too many problems and i apologize for not being able to fulfill my duties as back up host.

I should be good to host. I can take score keeping as well to make up for last Sunday.👍

Apologies for the delay in sorting out the data. It's partially done now and I just need to input the fastest laps which I'll do a little later when I get home.

Unfortunately, I won't be racing tonight so if you could look after the data this week @Rednose58 I would appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back