SNAIL Division 3 - December 2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twin Ring Motegi Road Course - 2:06.xxx
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - 1:37.xxx

I'd like to suggest Apricot Hill and Mid-Field but we raced them recently so I figured you would pick something other than those two. Actually whatever, I'm throwing it out there. The car is fun at both.

Edit, also Grand Valley Speedway - Reverse - 2:06.xxx. Really good rhythm and a nice technical challenge.

Last edited:
When I'm done. I'm not being a smart a**. I go home for the day when I'm finished for the day.
Do you mind if I ask what you do? You must've had a lot of work since you weren't able to pick a track last night. Not being passive aggressive, just observing facts.

Do you mind if I ask what you do? You must've had a lot of work since you weren't able to pick a track last night. Not being passive aggressive, just observing facts.
I'm a quality coordinator for a drip irrigation manufacturer. Last night, I was a steward for SNAIL and that consumed my evening.

When I'm not doing either of those, I am the wolf.

@racingchamp30 please check to see if you uploaded the correct replay files. The ones i downloaded are marked as 12/18 but are actually replays from the previous week. Please get this corrected before tonight's replay deadline.

thank you ! :cheers:

I'm a quality coordinator for a drip irrigation manufacturer. Last night, I was a steward for SNAIL and that consumed my evening.

When I'm not doing either of those, I am the wolf.

You're sending the Wolf? Well sheeeee bro-tha - that's all you had to sayyyy!

I'm Winston Wolf, I solve problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back