SNAIL Division 3 - January 2017 Season

• Thread starter CoachMK21
  • 84 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to verify our jobs for tonight - I though I was scoring and replays, but scoring is already done (thanks to the gent who did that while I ate my BBQ rib dinner).
I will upload the replays, just want to make sure everything else (data) is covered.

Cheers!

I'd just like to verify our jobs for tonight - I though I was scoring and replays, but scoring is already done (thanks to the gent who did that while I ate my BBQ rib dinner).
I will upload the replays, just want to make sure everything else (data) is covered.

Cheers!

That's my fault. I had asked for backups for tonight and @whatbadgerseat stepped up. Should have clarified he was only needed for data before we started since you were present. The thought process got jumbled a bit with the hosting issue.

Cheers!
No confusion on my end, I heard you say that the sheet wouldn't let you edit. Just thought I'd help you out a little while you got that straightened out. I had everything except the qualifying times for round 2. If you'll pass that on I'll put it in when I do data. Don't forget to claim YOUR shells.

No confusion on my end, I heard you say that the sheet wouldn't let you edit. Just thought I'd help you out a little while you got that straightened out. I had everything except the qualifying times for round 2. If you'll pass that on I'll put it in when I do data. Don't forget to claim YOUR shells.

Will do, and thanks for picking that up. So... what DO badgers eat? Snails?

@JLBowler @singlepaddy @WIDEeyedDRIVR @Adramike @JamCar0ne @vsfit @Raw10_2u @JJLopez427 @GTLehman @Engmatic1 @DesertPenguin09 @Rpm1990 @whatbadgerseat @brian540 @CoachMK21 @chevy_usa1101 @Die_Birdy_Die @carguynv

Just a reminder for tonight, I will open the room in 30 minutes. If you ever had an issue seeing people please do the usual resets on your router, ethernet cable, PSN Network, and in-game cache before joining the lobby. I'd like to see everyone in by 9:15 which gives us a good amount of time to sort out problems and start on time.

Would it be in poor taste to select Mid-Field Raceway for the McLaren F1 GTR? It's very stable there and a lot of fun since it's a high speed track. My other option is Spa which is on the complete other end of the lap number spectrum. I was also looking at Twin Ring Motegi Road Course but that has a lot of 2nd gear turns which are hard in this car. I don't want to make things too challenging and have this whole combo voted off.

What are your thoughts? I won't make a decision for a few hours so you have time to test and chime in. I'm on now if you want to practice side by side to see what works

I like the idea of Midfield. Or any high speed track with a lot of banking/elevation changes.

Edit note: High Speed Ring could be fun as well.

Last edited:
It sounds good but no one has ever done that where they select something that was voted off the week before. My first major prize selection I don't wanna piss anyone off too much.

Twin Ring Motegi Road Course or Spa-Francorchamps. Everyone do some laps and lemme know what you like. Spa is all fast turns and you're on the throttle the whole time while Motegi is a wide array of turns, it has an ebb and flow to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back