SNAIL Division 3 - January 2017 Season

• Thread starter CoachMK21
  • 84 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder for tonight:

Special Instructions for invisible drivers or glitch race starts.

1. In the event that all drivers are not able to see all other drivers on track the host should ask that all affected drivers leave the room and reenter. If this does not fix the issue any driver that can not be seen by everyone else in the room should be asked to leave the room for the night. Example: Driver A can not see Driver B. The rest of the room can see Driver B but not Driver A. Both drivers should leave the room and reenter. Upon reentering, the problem is the same. Driver A should leave for the night as the rest of the room can't see them. Driver B can stay because the only person that couldn't see them was Driver A.

Would anyone be interested in racing tonight just for fun? I know a lot us had issues and gave up on the night. Tonight we can try again but without points anything. We can also try other things too.

Would anyone be interested in racing tonight just for fun? I know a lot us had issues and gave up on the night. Tonight we can try again but without points anything. We can also try other things too.

I will race tonight just for fun and to do some practice

To my D3 opponents/friends/family I'm sorry for my mistakes during racing

Ps: I hope I didn't make your night worse than it was with all the issues we had before we could start racing

I'll try to improve my driving skills and reaction time during braking zones to avoid issues

I'll join to just for fun or practice session during the week if there is any, let me know

I won't be on tonight. I forgot that the wife and I were taking my mother-in-law to dinner tonight for her birthday.

Here is the summary from last night. @JJLopez427 you are just too fast!

D3_012217.png

It is a new season and I assume @MajorBlixem is eagerly looking forward to a return to division management. I'm willing to let that happen. I had fun doing data last week and am willing to take on the duty if it's not spoken for.

@JamCar0ne I don't mind taking a sabatical on DM duties this season. You can carry on DM'ing. Looking forward racing with my mates again! Those D2 semi-aliens are too fast for me! LOL!

EDIT - Let's start a Feb season thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back