SNAIL Division 3 - September 2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada
ontario
USERID_77a23
Last edited:
Confirming host duty for tonight. Room opens at 9:05 pm est. Good luck to everyone.

Confirming host duty for tonight. Room opens at 9:05 pm est. Good luck to everyone.
👍👍

If anyone else sees a position they'd like to fill in the first post please don't hesitate to volunteer. Could use a replay uploader so Paki won't have to cover two duties. Other than that we can always have multiple backups just in case. Thanks and good luck everyone , looks like a fast clean group this season :cheers:

i can do replays and data for backup purposes. score keeping in a pinch (never did it but not afraid to learn) However i like to do photos and would be fine with fulfilling that duty above all others. @USERID_77a23

Alright, looks like we have the necessary duties covered for tonight. Have a look up top and if any one is unable to cover the position given please let us know here.
Good luck tonight racers :cheers:

Just a reminder for everyone racing tonight, the race room will be set up as a fixed host setting. Please go through your modem reset and clear cache before entering. This has helped in the stability of the night's racing. See you all at 9:05pm

Just a reminder for everyone racing tonight, the race room will be set up as a fixed host setting. Please go through your modem reset and clear cache before entering. This has helped in the stability of the night's racing. See you all at 9:05pm
Just to be sure has @JLBowler cleared you to use the "fixed host" host setting?

Everyone do your resets and clear your cache before entering the room tonight. Novas a solid host but everyone can still do their part be sure things run smoothly

Pace was there but I just can't find the f*#&% way to make a clean first lap. I won't be "racing" for the next two weeks

I was so embarrassed last night a lot of simple mistakes were made on my part... I really should have practiced this week sorry if held up anyone.

Also @pakicote dont worry about the bump I got your message it was a honest mistake you made

Last edited:
Pace was there but I just can't find the f*#&% way to make a clean first lap. I won't be "racing" for the next two weeks

I have the same problem JJ. It is a tradition for me - First Lap **** Up could be my nickname..

I don't think I will be racing tonight. I haven't gotten to practice and won't be getting home until later today. Have a good one, guys.

I'm set for hosting for tonight. Room will be opened at 9:05pm est. Please reset your modems and clear your cache before entering to assist in a smooth night. See everyone then, and good luck.

Not sure what's involved. Never did it yet. Just need to record pole time , finish order and total time?

It's easiest if you have a laptop to update scores as the night goes on. However, if you don't, then just take a picture of the results with phone and then update the score sheet when you can.

@llNovall I wanted to personally apologize about that last bump on the red bull track last night. I have zip ties holding my padals to my seat when I pushed down the hand they snapped and I could not control where my pedals went

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back