SNAIL Division 3 - September 2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
@llNovall I wanted to personally apologize about that last bump on the red bull track last night. I have zip ties holding my padals to my seat when I pushed down the hand they snapped and I could not control where my pedals went
Lol. I figured something had to happen, like a loss of calibration or something because it did seem like an un-ordinary hit. That explains it. We all have some bumps and nudges and we have always race each other well. No worries at all. Get everything back together, and catch up with you next week. Btw, some great door to door races with you last night at Trial Mtn and Midfield. Had a great time.

Have a meeting at work Sunday night but will be back to race on the 27th.

Last edited:
Hey Gents,
Looking forward to tonight's races. I'm all set for hosting duties for tonight. As a reminder, please reset your modems and clear your cache before entering the room to assist in a problem free night. Race room will be open by 9:05pm est. Good luck to everyone and see you all on the grid.

II-NOVA-II

Hey guys it seems that I was lagging yesterday at the final round and I took several people out of the race because of it, I hate ruining peoples races and I apologize to @llNovall and anyone who made contact with me.

If anyone sees me lagging please tell me over the mic, I'll quit the race right away.

@pakicote
It seemed intermittent. Some parts of the track/race you were ok, and others a bit jumpy. Thats why I, at least, did not call you out on it during the race. The network seemed to have issues last night, as I saw other divisions experiencing connection issues, and we had that host freeze at HSR that we haven't had in a long time. No worries.

All set for hosting tonight. Room will be opened by 9:05pm est. Please remember to reset your modem and clear your cache before entering the race room so we can have the best chance at a trouble free night. Good luck to everyone, and see you at race time.

II-NOVA-II

Good luck racers. Let's hope for a few more than 6 this week. Everyone try and get on track before 5min. to start so we can do our head count and be ready to start on time.
:cheers:

I voted for 2 and 3.

Definitely need to practice more than once per week. I think I actually voted for 3 instead of the Fireblade. No fun running 38 laps by my self.

Can't race coming Sunday as I am helping out with a Cashier Olympics event at work.It's an evening of games and celebrations to show appreciation for the front line cashiers. But I'll be trying to put in more practice and avoid crashing so much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back