SNAIL Division 4 - February 2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, we are using a 3 game and they are probably putting everything into 4, so it should only get worse and worse, I'm afraid.

I must say aero's path is starting to look good to me...

This doesn't look promising. I went to pre-set the settings for tonight's race. I get disconnected from the lobby server in my own room!

We might need a back-up host tonight if I can't get in

I've been getting signed out of psn on and off today again as well
Unfortunately, we are using a 3 game and they are probably putting everything into 4, so it should only get worse and worse, I'm afraid.

I must say aero's path is starting to look good to me...
This doesn't look promising. I went to pre-set the settings for tonight's race. I get disconnected from the lobby server in my own room!

We might need a back-up host tonight if I can't get in
People may I please remind you it's not just about servers it is also about internet traffic. the colder it is the more people stay in and use the internet, plus it's valentines day all those singles trolling for V day hook ups isn't going to help things at all!

People may I please remind you it's not just about servers it is also about internet traffic. the colder it is the more people stay in and use the internet, plus it's valentines day all those singles trolling for V day hook ups isn't going to help things at all!
Gah! just remembered people might want to netflixs and chill tonight :banghead: That will totally mess up racing.

Well, it's not V day here or in other countries in Latin America and the connections are still crap. All my brazilian racing buddies have been complaining the whole week, saying how it's impossible to hold a room, etc.
I think we need to be ready for this to be the new normal, unfortunately.

Because GT5 to GT6 didn't involve a console change, I think the parallel wouldn't work, but anyone here was around for that transition?

Well, it's not V day here or in other countries in Latin America and the connections are still crap. All my brazilian racing buddies have been complaining the whole week, saying how it's impossible to hold a room, etc.
I think we need to be ready for this to be the new normal, unfortunately.

Because GT5 to GT6 didn't involve a console change, I think the parallel wouldn't work, but anyone here was around for that transition?
I can explain that :) According to www.akamai.com you Brazilians LOVE the internet :) not as much as the English or Germans but you are up there.

Edit: Now according to http://canadianoutages.com/status/playstation-network/map/ their aren't even any red zones for PSN which for a sunday is quite impressive.

Hope everyone found what they were looking for by 9:00PM. If it's 9:00 PM and you're still "looking" I ain't got much hope for ya...

I might be running a little late. I had to trade in my ps3 on the warranty and got a new one. I have been downloading all the updates for the last 2+ hours. Almost done

A reminder that if @SGT Serb or @Rpm1990 can still place a vote. It's pretty close on all 3, so your vote does make a difference. @SGT Serb can vote for combos 2 or 3, @Rpm1990 can vote for combos 1 or 2. A deadline of 5 pm EST to place your vote. And you two are the only ones who haven't voted.

A reminder that if @SGT Serb or @Rpm1990 can still place a vote. It's pretty close on all 3, so your vote does make a difference. @SGT Serb can vote for combos 2 or 3, @Rpm1990 can vote for combos 1 or 2. A deadline of 5 pm EST to place your vote. And you two are the only ones who haven't voted.

Sorry about that, GT6 (or PSN, not sure which. It just sat on the loading screen forever but I could still hear people talking and the music went on) froze for me immediately after the last Vette race so I couldn't get back to the lobby to vote or save the replay. I like the Vette so my vote is to combo 2.

Sorry about that, GT6 (or PSN, not sure which. It just sat on the loading screen forever but I could still hear people talking and the music went on) froze for me immediately after the last Vette race so I couldn't get back to the lobby to vote or save the replay. I like the Vette so my vote is to combo 2.

Got it. Thanks.

Reposting a section of JLBowler's Steward post from the main forum. Please read and understand this procedure.

"Over the last few weeks, the stewards have seen quite a few IRs with the time stamp information being filled out incorrectly. Please take a look at the incident reporting instructions and take note that the time entered is always the total race time that you get from the upper right corner of your screen. It is not the time of the lap, it is not the time from the replay timer on the bottom of the screen, it is not the total lap time from the lap you just finished that pops up in the middle of the screen, and it's not the best lap of the race by a given driver. It is the total race time."

Hey, I'm looking at the color chart and it's way out of date.

Nobody uses Matte Black in any version right?

Well I'm not even listed in Division 4 (still has be min D5) and you shouldn't be there since you don't race anymore. Not just the colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back