SNAIL Division 4 - January 2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything not robbing your bandwidth will help. Remember to set the room up as high.

Same as turning off mics for people who don't need em.

Also PSN has been randomly booting people all day so keep your controller close to re engage network.

We might a backup for scorekeeping tonight. I was running some laps with Chevy and my PS3 froze on me. Had to turn it off to get out. It looks like that corrupted the PS3. I can sign in but online friends are loading very slowly and I'm unable to join the room again.
Not sure if I will be able to race tonight which will suck big toes! :banghead:

I'm unable to join any rooms. Please volunteer for scoring tonight. I'm going to continue to try and fix the problem. Hopefully I can get it going.

I've been having issues again as well Major. Just tried three times to get into rm, no go, grrrrrrrrr......
Just got in first time to new rm! Don't understand, no issues at all during the week.

I will open a room as soon as I give the all clear to start. I may be able to do it a little early depending on driver count but it could be as late at 5 minutes to race time.

I'm unable to join...@#$$%%!!!

Someone needs to take scoring and please please don't vote the RUF off the island!

I'll be there. I will try opening the room around 6:15 to 6:20 PT. It depends on how the other rooms look tonight.

I have Round 1 race 1, Round 2 race 1 and 2, and Round 3 race 1. They are copying to the usb drive right now and I will get them uploaded tonight.

I made a room and we started up with no problems. Shoulda stuck around for another 15 minutes but I understand :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back