SNAIL Division 4 - January 2017 Season

• Thread starter CoachMK21
  • 35 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You @CoachMK21
Like last season I will be open to anyone that wants to help , And I will take the rest of the jobs .If any of the new Guys want to take a back-up position and learn I will help anyone that wants to Help. Really looking forward to this next season with a lot of good friends and the addition of another great veteran racer with @racingchamp30 this will be a Great start to the next year .Hope to see you all soon.
20170101_172426_resized.jpg

I'm on the inactive list. New PS4 and BATTLEFIELD 1.

You are still on the part-time list. We do not move people to an inactive list manually. You'll be listed as part-time this season, then after not racing this season, you'll move to the inactive list.

I just wanted to say I had a great time last night. It was very clean, and quite good racing at times too, not to mention I actually got my first win since being with SNAIL.....Whoo Hoo. Again thanks to all that raced last night, for making it such a great race night to start off 2017!
Special thanks to Pub and Racingchamp, for doing such a great job last night.:bowdown:

Circuito di Roma.jpg

scores for D4 1/1/2017

Congrats to TEX for the overall win of the night
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.jpg

TEX....................92 points

Beast,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,79.1

Racingchamp........79

Alex,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,76

pub.....................71

Dub-L-Dee,,,,,,,,,,,,70.1

Rob Brown............70

Gulfvet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,66

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_2.jpg

Poles Gulfvet Combo 1 1:27.778

TEX36 Combo 2 1:24.592

Alexrider007 Combo 3 2:22.645

Great job GUYS
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_3.jpg

I am headed to the Ft Worth hospital for an angiogram of my heart. May not get back in time to make an intelligent choice of track for the Trans Am.
Please make suggestions here for me to choose from.

Do not worry about this you get better @TEX36 ,we will be worrying about you .As DublDee said all positive thoughts and prayers your way .I will also ask for help and maybe get some mangos to run some laps with me when I get home .Between the bunch of us we ought to get some susguestions my friend .Hope to hear Good news from you soon .
Bryan / AKA pub

OK, @TEX36
We have Lugna Seca I like this one
Grand Valley East 1:19-1:20
Twin Motegi Road course
We ran them all and then some ,Ha Ha but those seemed to be the top three hope this helps If you need the times let me know I will go back and look .
Hope you are feeling better and everything went ok.:cheers:

Thank you
Was Grand Valley East - Forward or Reverse?

Which of the 3 seemed to have the most approval?

Grand Valley East was popular and was foward
Kg did not like Twin motegi said it was a dive bomb track
Lugana Seca was good too that was my choice but was not as popular as Grand Valley East
Thanks to bass ,Tom , Schemd ,keys and Kg ,Tom and I got them to do some laps around Daytona .Ha Ha that was a hoot but not good for sunday night .
How you doing TEX ? ok I hope and pray

Grand Valley East was popular and was foward
Kg did not like Twin motegi said it was a dive bomb track
Lugana Seca was good too that was my choice but was not as popular as Grand Valley East
Thanks to bass ,Tom , Schemd ,keys and Kg ,Tom and I got them to do some laps around Daytona .Ha Ha that was a hoot but not good for sunday night .
How you doing TEX ? ok I hope and pray
Pub your friendship is priceless, my Friend.
Thank you for being so helpful.

Me?
Doing okay - Dr didn't insert a stint, but said that a single by-pass may not be far away. All depends on response to a new Rx.

He inserted the catheter thru my right wrist this time. So I'm restricted from driving or any twisting or straightening my arm for 2-3 days. Danger of opening the arterial access wound - which would be a bloody mess, and not a good idea?

Not sure about Sunday night - arm could be stiff and not up to Snail Standards. Might just come and watch, if unable.

Thanks again for you help, Sire.
O' Ye of Drone headache.

Last edited:
Just want to thank everyone who took time to test the Trans Am.

Your recommendation of GV East has been very well received.

Really appreciate your time and interest in providing the best Combos.

You are still on the part-time list. We do not move people to an inactive list manually. You'll be listed as part-time this season, then after not racing this season, you'll move to the inactive list.

Okay.

I will be able to race tonight, but my wife has dibs on the Turtle Beach for some Skype gathering.

I will see if I can get one of my old headsets to work, otherwise I am text only.

Ok guys here are our scores

Grand Valley East.jpg

1 pub.....................................................88 points

2 TEX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,85.1

3 HandlebarMustach...................................85

4 basswerks1............................................79

5 RacingChamp30,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,76

6 Beastmodeprime35..................................73

7 gulfvet67,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,63

8 Cliffeden................................................54

Grand Valley

Grand Valley East_2.jpg

Deep Forest

Deep Forest Raceway.jpg

Silverstone Grand Prix

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit.jpg

Pole setters
combo 1........................................1:18.869

Grand Valley East_3.jpg

pole setter for combo 2
TEX36...................................................................1:24.650

Deep Forest Raceway_1.jpg

pole setter for combo 3
RacingChamp30........................................................1:56.120

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_2.jpg

Thank You Guys for a great time and good racing , Hope to see you all soon

Attachments

• Deep Forest Raceway.jpg
    Deep Forest Raceway.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Deep Forest Raceway.jpg
    Deep Forest Raceway.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_1.jpg
    Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_1.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 11
Hey Guys ,
Unless I can fix my playstation ,I will not be there on Sunday .Sorry about the scores I thought it was just a glitch but now it is in total meltdown mode .I will post if I can get her going agian but right now she is being a pickle .
Hope to see ya soon
pub

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it Dose Not look good for me or the playstation .I would not plan on me being able to race next week either .Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back