SNAIL Division 4 - November 2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been Prize B... let's have each other's backs. Hate to lose a prize this way
Oh well %$&*#@@!#%*&!! No kidding.

That's all my fault. I normally do it right after racing, and I review the replays at the same time. On Sunday I broke routine and tried to sleep. In my sick & sleep-deprived brain I lost track of it. Not an excuse, an explanation.

Sorry all. :(

Oh well %$&*#@@!#%*&!! No kidding.

That's all my fault. I normally do it right after racing, and I review the replays at the same time. On Sunday I broke routine and tried to sleep. In my sick & sleep-deprived brain I lost track of it. Not an excuse, an explanation.

Sorry all. :(
For all you do, I'm sure we can find forgiveness in our hearts. I understand the replay rule, but man, I've seen it bite too many people in the butt.

I got to do some testing with Raw10 this evening. Nice choice both track and car. I did a 1:35.833 after Raw left the room so it's possible that a 35:1 or even a 34.9 will be the pole sitter for D4. Good luck guys, I'll miss racing again this week.

Agreed great combo however I just can't seem to find my rhythm at SS 5. I've never been competitive on that track. Will have to put in a few extra practice laps!

I have yet to drive it but I already dislike the inability to customize paint, rims, and number. But that's just my own brand of crazy.

Guys, it's been fun racing with all of you. As I suspected would happen, seems I am being shipped down to D5. (I haven't been told yet, but I noticed the divisional rankings are all messed up because the spreadsheet already shows new divisions...and I saw I am in D5...)

After finishing 2nd overall last month, unfortunately this month I hit a serious rut. It was not helped that week before last I practiced mostly with the new wheel but was slow so tried using controller on race night...not good. I knew I would be slow this week with the wheel...but last in every race? Some people helped me along, but it was par for the course, really.

All the best to all of you, have fun, and hopefully I'll be back around once I get the hang of this thing.

Guys, it's been fun racing with all of you. As I suspected would happen, seems I am being shipped down to D5. (I haven't been told yet, but I noticed the divisional rankings are all messed up because the spreadsheet already shows new divisions...and I saw I am in D5...)

After finishing 2nd overall last month, unfortunately this month I hit a serious rut. It was not helped that week before last I practiced mostly with the new wheel but was slow so tried using controller on race night...not good. I knew I would be slow this week with the wheel...but last in every race? Some people helped me along, but it was par for the course, really.

All the best to all of you, have fun, and hopefully I'll be back around once I get the hang of this thing.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings.... @JLBowler I'm not calling you fat...it's just a saying :D

You might want to check your time trial spreadsheet again. What you pulled in was merely a work in progress and nobody has changed divisions as of yet.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings.... @JLBowler I'm not calling you fat...it's just a saying :D

So, I'm not fat, but I am a lady? :D

You might want to check your time trial spreadsheet again. What you pulled in was merely a work in progress and nobody has changed divisions as of yet.
I knew they were not finalized, but I am so much slower with this wheel that a drop in division (if it happens) doesn't hurt my feelings at all.

Thanks for rolling back the changes...I have updated the posts.

It was like 5am after not sleeping, so my judgement was off, I should have removed the division info before posting that. Sorry if it made for spoilers.

Thanks for rolling back the changes...I have updated the posts.

It was like 5am after not sleeping, so my judgement was off, I should have removed the division info before posting that. Sorry if it made for spoilers.

Not so much a spoiler but it makes for the possibility of someone getting some bad information and showing up in the wrong spot on Sunday which leads to confusion and divisions, namely the one that I'm racing in, not starting on time.

I requested a drop in division when I switched to a wheel and was denied. Turns out, I was competitive that season and moved up the next. You're better than you think Jag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back