SNAIL Division 4 - November Season

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 85 comments
Yea wanted to say there was some fun, close racing throughout the night. Pretty sure I battled everyone at least once last night and all of the racing was close and clean. Thanks to all for the fun night of racing.

I really enjoyed the racing last night as well. I cant believe I brought home a checkered flag! I feel as though I was fairly competitive in all combos, but my stupid mistakes cost me at least one other win.
Oh well, I'll take what I can get, I'm not complaining.
That was quite the showing from @Bologna_Duc last night, eh?

Had fun last night, just trouble with first two combo's with the first one getting into wall last turn at Maggiore then not able to tell when i should have shifted in the Jaguar, all fun all around though. Just a side note i won't be available to race next Sunday night Wife's birthday. Good luck for next Sunday. Will be available that Sunday after.

Thanks for some really good racing last night.

I am only able to participate in 2 race nights this month. Will be missing upcoming weekend. However, I am planning to race all nights in December. I will need some tutoring but would like to fill a volunteer role. I have some limitations. For example, I do not have access to a controller as it has to be off when using my older logitech wheel thru a converter. Maybe review in a separate conversation with @TexasJDC ?

Thanks for some really good racing last night.

I am only able to participate in 2 race nights this month. Will be missing upcoming weekend. However, I am planning to race all nights in December. I will need some tutoring but would like to fill a volunteer role. I have some limitations. For example, I do not have access to a controller as it has to be off when using my older logitech wheel thru a converter. Maybe review in a separate conversation with @TexasJDC ?
No problem at all man take a look at the different duties and whichever you decide I'll do whatever I can to help ya out man

I read thru score keeping 101 and could take a stab at that in December. Forum posts suggest there are some undocumented tips/tricks to make sure data is captured accurately.
Best thing to do as far as scorekeeping is direct message @JamCar0ne hes been scorekeeping since I started in may and I know he could use a break. hes been more than helpful anytime iv asked a question and if scorekeeping is something you would like to do hes the guy to talk too

Hey guys. Sorry I've been absent but real life has been pretty hectic lately. I'm remodeling the house and haven't even been able to set up my chair to fool around, let alone actually get good at a combo. I'm also about to lose internet for a bit and move into my gf house b/c of remodel. I definitely am not bowing out of Snail as a whole (still a lurker) but I cannot predict when I'll have a few hours available to commit to race night. I shall return.

Hey guys. Sorry I've been absent but real life has been pretty hectic lately. I'm remodeling the house and haven't even been able to set up my chair to fool around, let alone actually get good at a combo. I'm also about to lose internet for a bit and move into my gf house b/c of remodel. I definitely am not bowing out of Snail as a whole (still a lurker) but I cannot predict when I'll have a few hours available to commit to race night. I shall return.
I look forward to your return always some good racing. Good luck with the remodeling we will be here when ya get back!

No worries man, we'll be here waiting on your return. Good luck with your real life situations...those will always take precedence.

The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - JAGUAR E-TYPE COUPE 1961 (SM) at Nürburgring GP - 20:30 Clear (4 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @MikeGrove wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - PORSCHE 911 RSR 2017 (RH) at Suzuka Circuit - 15:45 Fine Weather (5 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @Grandpa Money gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @Raw10_2u so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

I am very happy the MR2 survived!

Hey guys I know it's a little early but @racingchamp30 wont be racing with us this Sunday I was going to do replays for him but just wanted to check and see if anyone else volunteered before I just put my name on it as back up @Skills @JamCar0ne and @Nick Cannella already have their hands full so if theres anyone else who would like to volunteer please let me know before Sunday around 12 if no one does by then I dont mind doing it and will fill the role of backup replay uploader

I’ll host and do Texting if no one else volunteers :( Meantime, Death Wish Coffee Racing Team is ready to roll

07E033BE-4C62-495B-9760-03F6C00B9116.jpeg

Back