SNAIL Division 4 - November Season

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 85 comments
Here we go guys, week 4 combos. Good luck!

382A4D2A-2867-4661-9DE7-74687AAC4B69.png

First and foremost sorry for driving with my head up my a$$ tonight couldn't get anything right but it happens. Thanks to all who showed up good racing from everyone! Thanks @Nick Cannella @JamCar0ne @racingchamp30 @Skills for helping out, let's try and give these guys a break next month they have been busting their a$$ getting everything together for D4 and making it run as smooth as it has I know @Bologna_Duc has already said he wants to help and it's very much appreciated. Thanks for a good month of D4 racing cant wait to start December. If you guys have entered survivor series 2 good luck friday I will see you there if you havent check it out, the first event @SAMHAIN85 put on was a blast and the final had everyone watching on the edge of their seat! Thanks again everyone!

First and foremost sorry for driving with my head up my a$$ tonight couldn't get anything right but it happens. Thanks to all who showed up good racing from everyone! Thanks @Nick Cannella @JamCar0ne @racingchamp30 @Skills for helping out, let's try and give these guys a break next month they have been busting their a$$ getting everything together for D4 and making it run as smooth as it has I know @Bologna_Duc has already said he wants to help and it's very much appreciated. Thanks for a good month of D4 racing cant wait to start December. If you guys have entered survivor series 2 good luck friday I will see you there if you havent check it out, the first event @SAMHAIN85 put on was a blast and the final had everyone watching on the edge of their seat! Thanks again everyone!
I actually like doing data and would like to continue in December if there are no objections.

Shouldn't be a problem at all man it's yours thank you for always helping with data and filling in when we have people miss. It's always appreciated

Back