SNAIL Division 4 - September Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 217 comments
  • 7,925 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
6,207
United States
Dallas,TX
Messages
ARL_TexasJDC
Report #1
Division Manager - @TexasJDC

Host - @AdamK3190
Backup Host - @TexasJDC (until we confirm a backup)


Opens and manages the lobby, including qualifying and race start times.

Scorekeeper - @JamCar0ne
Backup Scorekeeper -


Live scoring, updating the score sheet after each race.

Replay Uploader - @gulfvet67
Backup Replay Uploader - @Skills


Upload race replays. DEADLINE TO UPLOAD IS 8PM EST MONDAY (if replays are not uploaded by then we are subject to lose prizes for that week)

How to upload / share replays


Data Specialist -
Backup Data Specialist - @Skills


Enter race details & stats post race and post them to the main thread.

Texter - @Nick Cannella
Backup Texter - @ChauncyMarsh


Post pertinent messages in the lobby. Also post messages to any non-SNAILS that join the lobby.

Drivers list (tentative as of 9/9/2018)

@JamCar0ne @ChauncyMarsh @Nick Cannella [URL='https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/members/281025/']@gulfvet67[/URL] [USER=297753]@TexasJDC @TheSlowOne @AdamK3190 @Joseph Tito @Alexrider007 @Tecticles @Skills @pubason @rkraider @ZaYagi @Die_Birdy_Die @Mike Pate @Fallen_log[/USER] @Ron Williams
 
Last edited:
@Nick Cannella @AdamK3190 i know on last months thread you guys talked about switching up host and backup are you both still wanting to do that? i didnt just want to put someone in that role without confirmation
 
I can do backup data or primary if @vsfit doesn’t.
Tagging @Ron Williams

I’m racing tonight! Who else?
 
I put you as back up for right now if @vsfit doesnt say anything I'll change it to primary
 
Going to the M's - Yankees game this afternoon but I should easily be back in time for tonight. Not sure what to do yet in terms of data or such but with some guidance I can surely help out.
 
@TexasJDC, visiting my folks today up in Cleveland. I won’t be back into Columbus until later tonight. I don’t want to commit to hosting this week.
 
Not a problem at all man have a safe trip
 
No problem. Will need you to watch the thread go the start . Still not sure where to see that thanks
 
Thank you. I should be home in time to race however. Looking forward to the season
Thank goodness. I didn’t want to be driving the Amuse all by myself in the back.
 
Thank goodness. I didn’t want to be driving the Amuse all by myself in the back.
Lol I'm right there with ya I have tried to drive that car for 2 weeks and still have yet to have 1 clean competitive lap
 
Still need the following
Score keeper
Replay uploader
 
Still need the following
Score keeper
Replay uploader
I can be the replay uploader. Put me down as the backup unless no one takes primary. In that case I can be primary.
 
Updated list
 
Still need a scorekeeper if anyone wants to step up and do it
 
Did the room just crash?
 
@gulfvet67 I saw you uploaded replays also.
Let’s not do double work next time. No one said they wanted the primary replay uploader job before race time so I presumed I would be doing it since I hadn’t heard otherwise. Do you want to be the primary like last season?
@vsfit Are you planning on entering data this season? I don’t want any more confusion. If not then I will be primary data.
 
Last edited:
@gulfvet67 I saw you uploaded replays also.
Let’s not do double work next time. No one said they wanted the primary replay uploader job before race time so I presumed I would be doing it since I hadn’t heard otherwise. Do you want to be the primary like last season?
@vsfit Are you planning on entering data this season? I don’t want any more confusion. If not then I will be primary data.
Yes, I'll be doing data and will notify you if I'm unable to attend racing on a particular night.
@gulfvet67 Said he will be doing the replays as well.
 
I will update the list
 
Big thanks to everyone who showed up and especially to all you guys helping with duties.

Ps. I know @Nick Cannella and I have uploaded some pretty cool pics if you guys get some free time on GTS check them out I'll add more when I can see straight again (after combo 3 I had to take some shots of tequila)
 
Missed this week due to (what may be) my last beach trip of the summer. Planning on being here next Sunday. Hopefully the s2k is not...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back