SNAIL Division 4 - September Season

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 217 comments
52F48D7B-1A3C-4016-926F-65BA124880A0.jpeg
I was wondering why Nick started posting in the August room , then Texas followed. Lol
Oh man, sorry guys...lol. This is what I meant to post (IN THE CORRECT THREAD) yesterday.

thanks to everyone who showed up it was some tight racing tonight. sorry @ChauncyMarsh seemed like everytime i got close to you i bumped you my bad. thanks to all you guys helping with duties. i will be updating scoring tomorrow afternoon sorry for the delay just want to make sure i get it right.

@Nick Cannella got some great pics if you get a chance or some free time check em out nice job man!

Last edited:
thanks to everyone who showed up it was some tight racing tonight. sorry @ChauncyMarsh seemed like everytime i got close to you i bumped you my bad. thanks to all you guys helping with duties. i will be updating scoring tomorrow afternoon sorry for the delay just want to make sure i get it right.

@Nick Cannella got some great pics if you get a chance or some free time check em out nice job man!
More to come...

Seemed like every race got pretty intense last night. Was a lot of fun. No worries on the bumps, it happens. If I had 2 more laps I was gonna pass you on that last race! haha!

Lol you were coming quick had me sweating a lil
Mr. Pink did qually and race 1 of Dragon and did really well (well...his qually was ish but he raced well). I had to start at the back and claw to right behind you but p1-4 were faster than his heat! My lap times got better every lap AND were all faster than Mr. Pink's but everyone ahead of me was faster too so I couldn't catch up. I guess that's what it's all about, huh?! :)

He did good I know in r3r1 I was trying to pass him and he defended well until I hit the back of him and spun (my fault) but he had the pace and I couldn't pass to save my life. I saw you coming that's for sure you closed up a 4 or 5 sec gap and I started to feel the pressure lol over all though it was some really good racing last night I really enjoyed it!

He did good I know in r3r1 I was trying to pass him and he defended well until I hit the back of him and spun (my fault) but he had the pace and I couldn't pass to save my life. I saw you coming that's for sure you closed up a 4 or 5 sec gap and I started to feel the pressure lol over all though it was some really good racing last night I really enjoyed it!
I agree fellas, real good racing last night. I have a question though... who is Mr Pink?

I agree fellas, real good racing last night. I have a question though... who is Mr Pink?

I race with a friend. We switch every race. I named myself Mr. White and (usually) race first. I named my buddy Mr. Pink and he (usually) starts on 2nd heat of race 1. Last night we switched it up b/c I was running good laps in the Lexus so I did qually (and got the W) for that race which meant he did qually and first heat for race 1 and 3.

Our styles are a bit different but we have similar pace. If you ever have issue with someone driving like a moron...it was Mr. Pink. ;)

I race with a friend. We switch every race. I named myself Mr. White and (usually) race first. I named my buddy Mr. Pink and he (usually) starts on 2nd heat of race 1. Last night we switched it up b/c I was running good laps in the Lexus so I did qually (and got the W) for that race which meant he did qually and first heat for race 1 and 3.

Our styles are a bit different but we have similar pace. If you ever have issue with someone driving like a moron...it was Mr. Pink. ;)
:lol::lol::lol:

@TexasJDC I had a thought last night... Your new livery scheme is basically opposite of your old one. If you did a scape of the new livery with a negative filter, would it look the same as your old one? Hmmmmmm....

Lol idk I'll try it out tonight and post a pic. I changed it up out of respect for @Skills I didnt know he used that color from 2012 till he had to step away so I tried to keep the same idea but change the colors (by no means am I any good like most of you guy when it comes to liveries)

@TexasJDC I had a thought last night... Your new livery scheme is basically opposite of your old one. If you did a scape of the new livery with a negative filter, would it look the same as your old one? Hmmmmmm....
I tried to do a negative pic and failed miserably lol

I didnt get a chance to say after the race but thank you to all the guys helping with duties @JamCar0ne @AdamK3190 (doing a amazing job at hosting) @gulfvet67 @vsfit @Nick Cannella @ChauncyMarsh and @Skills a.k.a. jack of all trades. you guys have made the start up of the newest division run very smoothly and dont get enough credit for what yall do and I really appreciate all the help and getting D4 off on the right foot

I didnt get a chance to say after the race but thank you to all the guys helping with duties @JamCar0ne @AdamK3190 (doing a amazing job at hosting) @gulfvet67 @vsfit @Nick Cannella @ChauncyMarsh and @Skills a.k.a. jack of all trades. you guys have made the start up of the newest division run very smoothly and dont get enough credit for what yall do and I really appreciate all the help and getting D4 off on the right foot
Right back to you Texas , thanks for keeping us all on the same page . We all make for a good D4 . Cheers to all in D4

Being backup texter was BRUTAL. Not sure I can handle that too much longer. ;)

For reals, thanks to those of you that are actually doing the stuff that keeps it real. I couldn't ask for more...except for y'all to go a bit slower.

If you need any help or a few tips man we can help you out

Edit: a hour later I realize the sarcasm lol
haha! What gave it away? The winky face or the absurdity? That TX heat must be getting to ya. Although it was an index of 101 here in Baton Rouge yesterday so, maybe no excuses? :cheers:

Back