Snail Division 5 - April 2019 Season

Those were some close races...at least R2 and R3 were for me...:cheers:

R1 was a nightmare, no pedal input at the start of first R1 race, then two wheel lockups in second R1 race, of course, when I was in the lead...🤬 :banghead:

But all was good after rebooting of the wheelbase and Drive Hub...:irked:

First combo for Sunday night revealed:

Prize A selection:
Willow Springs International Raceway: Streets of Willow Springs II @ Dusk, 21:00 Clear
BMW M3 Sport Evolution 1989, N200
234HP, 2646lb
200,000 Cr
Tires: SH
Lap: 1:26 (no brake balance)

First combo for Sunday night revealed:

Prize A selection:
Willow Springs International Raceway: Streets of Willow Springs II @ Dusk, 21:00 Clear
BMW M3 Sport Evolution 1989, N200
234HP, 2646lb
200,000 Cr
Tires: SH
Lap: 1:26 (no brake balance)

Yeah...🤬

Maybe I missed it though. Is the hate because it's N class? It looks like a fun car to sling around Willow Springs. I do struggle to love that track though. If you fall off the road your toast lol.

Gentlemen, here is Sundays lineup

Sunday, April 14, 2019 Lineup
April 2019 Season - League Night #2

1. BMW M3 SPORTS EVOLUTION 1989 on SH Tires @ Willow Springs International Raceway: Streets of Willow Springs II - 21:00 Clear - (8 Laps)
2. MCLAREN 650S GT3 2015 on RH Tires @ AutĂłdromo De Interlagos - 13:45 Fine Weather - (7 Laps)
3. CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7 GR.3 on RH Tires @ Fuji International Speedway (Short) - 06:15 Clear - (7 Laps)

Here is the lineup for this Sunday 4/21/19

24227FCF-109A-4E85-9F73-8DA92FD3F48A.jpeg

Snail has always been about providing clean, fair, FUN and balanced racing between all drivers in all divisions. We all have different skill levels and we all know mistakes, error in judgement and lapses in concentration happen; to all of us.
With that being said, it’s probably a good time for all of us to review “The Snail Cookie Policy” below.

SNAIL Cookie Policy
In a nutshell, the "cookie policy" means that nobody should confront, accuse, or imply that a fellow driver was at fault in a racing incident until after league night is over. First of all, you can never be sure who's "eating your cookies" until you check the replays. Secondly, the confrontation creates a negative atmosphere in the lounge and is uncomfortable for others to read or listen to. And most importantly, history has shown that in-lounge confrontations result in negative outcomes far more often than positive resolutions.

If you feel that you have been a victim of poor racecraft, please wait until after the races are over and review the replays so that you can watch the incident from multiple perspectives. If, after reviewing the replays, you feel that your original suspicions were correct, then file a racing incident report with the stewards.

Failure to adhere to the "cookie policy" can result in penalties and the loss of points (just like an on-track penalty). Please do yourself (and everyone else in the lounge) a favor by waiting until league night is over before taking action on a racing incident.

With this Sunday being Easter, there is a good chance I will miss the first round as I am in California and my wife and I don't get back home until after 6:30 PM PST.

Good morning gentlemen and Happy Easter. If I can get a role call of tonight’s attendance and any duties that you can cover I would appreciate it.
Have a good day everyone!

Thanks @Micr0z.
With the primary host sitting out and the backup host being possibly late, I will host tonight.
I should have the lobby open around 915pm Eastern.

Back