Snail Division 5 - April 2019 Season

@DimeloJJ
Welcome to SNAIL! The first race is always a little confusing on how SNAIL operates and one thing i like to do is give the new comers a heads up on the procedures we all go by on race night.

1. when you enter the room make sure you have the correct car for the track and proceed to the end of turn one then line up single file for qualifying. hot lapping is not allowed!
2. when qualifying starts we give the driver infront of us a 5 second headstart no one should be able to catch the driver infront of them. if a driver does catch you we all ask you dont hold them up please get off the race line let them pass and continue on once they are clear of your car
3. qualifying consist of 1 out lap and 1 qualifying lap once you finish the hot lap pull over with the rest of the group
4. if at any point in quailifying you go off track do not complete the lap please stay off the race line and pull over to the side your qualifying session is over at that point (weve all ran off a time or two)
4. at the end of the night when the scorekeeper or I ask for votes please pick a combo you would like to vote off it must be a combo you raced for the vote to count.
5. if there is any questions feel free to ask theres a few of us who have raced SNAIL for a while im sure someone can help out with any questions
6. most important have fun!

@Nick Cannella Thought of you when I saw this in my travels for work. A80CF418-5EEB-4F3C-BEFD-47B5E0F8AB6B.jpeg

Back