SNAIL Division 5 - December 2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champ,(Mike), I am not sure if I can make all the races this month. I will be there tomorrow but the rest of the month is up in the air at the moment. I bought a PS4 today with Project Cars and will be joining Grimms Tuesday league. Sunday's might suffer, we will see. Cheers new guys. Raw, you suck. Lol. Welcome buddy.

Champ,(Mike), I am not sure if I can make all the races this month. I will be there tomorrow but the rest of the month is up in the air at the moment. I bought a PS4 today with Project Cars and will be joining Grimms Tuesday league. Sunday's might suffer, we will see. Cheers new guys. Raw, you suck. Lol. Welcome buddy.

Good luck with PCars Mike and hope to see you still on Monday Night Pack racing.

Hey, I am available for whatever roles you need. I always save replays anyway, so can be backup for that. Can do scorekeeping and/or data as well.

I will most likely be part time again this month, but I hope I can get around to racing tonight! Is this toight's event considered December or November?

HAHAHAHA,you didn't get away from me Lobbanotomy!Although,that Tuesday night stuff might relieve some pressure!LOL

I will most likely be part time again this month, but I hope I can get around to racing tonight! Is this toight's event considered December or November?
Tonight is the kick off of the December season. Since we don't race the last Sunday in December (Christmas holiday), we start it the last weekend in November.

This is one seriously stacked Division 5! So cool to see how fast Snail is getting across all divisions. Good luck to everyone tonight. Keep it clean, fun, and fast.

I new I wasn't seeing things. @McTrucker doing a fly by!!!

image.jpeg

I just looked at the scores from last night. Man, this is some tight competition. Three ties, one of which is a three way tie. I wish things would have worked out for Lobban last night, he would have made it even closer. Great racing to all, last night was very fun.

I wish now I would have stayed till the issues were worked out. Missed a fun night it looks like. I was really in no condition to be on a race track anyway. This is what happens when a bunch of high school friends get together. 45years later and we still don't know what our maturity limits are. We do this 3 or4 times a year. Pretty cool to stay connected to the friends you grew up with........... I know now I will never grow up. Cool.

Hi dear D5ers,

I have talked to your Division Manager and asked for permission to post here in order to again call out to drivers who might be interested in representing SNAIL as we branch out into the wild frontier of GTP Endurance.

As we are still looking to add to our team, we are asking that you be a part of the first foray of the SNAIL Endurance Racing Team in the premier Endurance Series out there. The commitment is about 1 weekend a month, with times varying (there’s a schedule on the appropriate board, found here: http://bit.ly/1Qzx38C).

We will probably not be able to race in the faster categories since, just like in real life, we are going to have to prove our mettle before they let us fight for the big prizes. But we all know that SNAIL is the best league out there and now we get a chance to go out there and prove it on track. Not only we will be able to prove that the SNAIL Way works beautifully to create fast, consistent and respectful drivers, but as we will have people from all divisions working as a team, there will be many, many opportunities to further improve our driving and sharpen our skills. Fighting at the bottom is what will enable us to get to the top and competing and practicing with other drivers in the Endurance Racing Team will not only improve ourselves as drivers, but will also make sure that, as we move forward, the Endurance Racing Team can take the fight to the higher echelons of the GTP Endurance Series.

So far, we have 4 committed drivers and one tuner willing and very able to help with setting up our cars.

So, what do you say? Let’s race SNAIL, only for a wee bit longer?

@FlipJ I might be interested in the future, but I need to get used to this wheel first, and lately have not had practice time.

@racingchamp30 I may not be there tonight, as I have some things to take care of. Also, I have not had any time to practice this week, and haven't even prepped my cars...so...even if I show I will likely only run the Trial mountain combo and stick around to watch and do data.

(If nobody is available to do data this week, I think I can still get all the info by downloading your replays. Though screenshots of the final results of each race are always nice.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back