SNAIL Division 5 - December 2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
@o8_jedi did the scoring and data for tonight's races and all replays are uploaded.
Well, I see scoring was done, but data has not been done yet.

@o8_jedi are you going to do data or shall I go ahead?

Also, I see it was an active night. 16 IRs so far, 6 of which were self-reports. So far D5 is the only division with IRs for last night.

Well, I see scoring was done, but data has not been done yet.

@o8_jedi are you going to do data or shall I go ahead?

Also, I see it was an active night. 16 IRs so far, 6 of which were self-reports. So far D5 is the only division with IRs for last night.
Go ahead and do data. I'm going to be pretty busy this evening.

Hi dear D5ers,

I have talked to your Division Manager and asked for permission to post here in order to again call out to drivers who might be interested in representing SNAIL as we branch out into the wild frontier of GTP Endurance.

As we are still looking to add to our team, we are asking that you be a part of the first foray of the SNAIL Endurance Racing Team in the premier Endurance Series out there. The commitment is about 1 weekend a month, with times varying (there’s a schedule on the appropriate board, found here: http://bit.ly/1Qzx38C).

We will probably not be able to race in the faster categories since, just like in real life, we are going to have to prove our mettle before they let us fight for the big prizes. But we all know that SNAIL is the best league out there and now we get a chance to go out there and prove it on track. Not only we will be able to prove that the SNAIL Way works beautifully to create fast, consistent and respectful drivers, but as we will have people from all divisions working as a team, there will be many, many opportunities to further improve our driving and sharpen our skills. Fighting at the bottom is what will enable us to get to the top and competing and practicing with other drivers in the Endurance Racing Team will not only improve ourselves as drivers, but will also make sure that, as we move forward, the Endurance Racing Team can take the fight to the higher echelons of the GTP Endurance Series.

So far, we have 4 committed drivers and one tuner willing and very able to help with setting up our cars.

So, what do you say? Let’s race SNAIL, only for a wee bit longer?
Flip, I hope you know I'm not ignoring you, but am looking forward to competing against you.:mischievous: I've already made my commitment to the endurance season with team DART. But for the rest of you that are worrying about racing against a bunch of aliens in the endurance series... don't. I'll be there. Enough said.:lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To my division mates: I'm so sorry I missed Sunday night this week. I stayed up too late Saturday night trying to fit a weeks worth of practicing in, and Sunday evening I fell asleep on the couch an hour before racing started. My wife woke me up about 3 minutes before flag drop to ask if I was going to race.:rolleyes: I was just too discombobulated at that point to get it together for racing. Truly one of my favorite divisions I've been in in several months, I was bummed Monday morning. I won't miss next Sunday. Congratulations to RacingChamp for the night's win... I'll try to prevent that from happening next week. :lol:

Flip, I hope you know I'm not ignoring you, but am looking forward to competing against you.:mischievous: I've already made my commitment to the endurance season with team DART. But for the rest of you that are worrying about racing against a bunch of aliens in the endurance series... don't. I'll be there. Enough said.:lol:

I know, Bishop, and we shall meet on track soon!
And we'll do our best to show you the error of your ways. Repent, Sinner!!

/kidding, I know we only started the process after a lot of teams had rosters set

Last night of the season, and no racing next Sunday. Hope to see everyone on track tonight. Going to be some tricky racing with challenging combos. See ya' there.

Unfortunately, I'm declaring myself too ill to participate in this week's races. I picked up a head and chest cold from last week and my coughing fits interfere too much with my driving. You'll need to scrounge up a new scorekeeper. Kowing that we won't be meeting next weekend, I'll quote Krusty the Klown and wish you all "a merry Christmas, a happy Chanukah, a kwazy Kwanzaa, a tip-top Tet, and a solemn, dignified Ramadan" (even though that was celebrated in June). Most importantly, Happy New Year.

Reminder, and declaration that I'm handling Data this week. I've got it covered.

Pleasure racing with every one of you veteran racers tonight. Just a super fun and gentlemanly night. By far, not one of my best performances, but you guys make it fun whether I'm winning or losing. Truly a great group. I wish you all Happy Holidays and look forward to running with ya'll in the new year.

Reminder, and declaration that I'm handling Data this week. I've got it covered.
Are you sure, you really wanna do it? You sure? How come it isn't done yet? I'll do it if you don't want to do it! You really want to do it? You sure?

J/K :D

Thanks for covering us Bishop, both the main and the backup out tonight. Hopefully I'll be back to full time in January. :irked:

Just making sure someone is doing the D5 scores and votes. They are not entered as of the time of this post.

hey guys, sorry I left early last night. All I was doing was embarrasing myself with extremely poor driving. Should have stayed away to begin with. Having very little practice sure shows.

Lobbanotomy,if I had known you left because you thought you were driving poorly,I would have tracked you down and dragged you back on track!LOL,we all have our nights that we aren't at our best.YOu were not being AGGRESSIVE and pushing people around,you made honest mistakes,it happens.We missed having you there for the remainder:(.And you didn't vote!

@Mike Lobban I was making mistakes myself last night, that is why i didn't do as good as i should have, didn't do bad, just not as good as last week. I pushed hard at Suzuka spinning myself out and did the same with the Ferrari. I think you did good along with the rest of us. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, No racing next Sunday.

Lobbanotomy,if I had known you left because you thought you were driving poorly,I would have tracked you down and dragged you back on track!LOL,we all have our nights that we aren't at our best.YOu were not being AGGRESSIVE and pushing people around,you made honest mistakes,it happens.We missed having you there for the remainder:(.And you didn't vote!
I love racing with you and talking to you Windell. I just didn't have the right racing mind last night. Mike was a bad boy again Saturday. I am far too old to be carousing like that. It was fun though.

sorry guys for the mixup. the tiebreaker goes by highest finishing position, not by who did better.

the winner of the tie now goes to racing champ, raw 10, and then engmatic.
@Engmatic1 ...... 77.2
@racingchamp30 77.1
@Raw10_2u ......77

I am being told that I might not have added up the tie breaker points correctly. Theses might change.

Some of you know how to do this, if you want to look and see here
@jnmjeeper I think you said you knew how.

Man, I'm just not keeping up very well. I'm going to try and get some data done tonight. Holidays are just too busy for me. I'm always so relieved once the holidays are over. I once suggested we celebrate every other year, my family wasn't so receptive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DATA BE DONE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back