SNAIL Division 5 - February 2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to continue with scores/data if possible. I'll be there, but don't expect much, I have not driven since last Sunday... :( (well except for about 20 minutes on Wednesday.)

I would like to note that in almost every race tonight, several people unmuted their mics and started congratulations and conversations while others were still on track. This is extremely distracting and irritating for those of still trying to finish their race. I would ask that in future, people would be considerate of those still on track and leave their mics muted until all have finished.

Also, you all know that my own mic was not working all night, until it decided to start working in the middle of the final race...at least momentarily, and in time to broadcast my self-frustration to the room. My apologies to any distracted by my sudden outburst or by my "choice" of language.

I will remember to turn on mic only after race is finished and your mic issues Jag was due to how many were in the room. Since we had a nearly full room, their is a delay on the microphone i guess when the data is sent on voice.

I will remember to turn on mic only after race is finished and your mic issues Jag was due to how many were in the room. Since we had a nearly full room, their is a delay on the microphone i guess when the data is sent on voice.
That is appreciated.

As to my mic, sometimes when I would shut it off then on again it would work for a second or two but then it would cut out again and stay out...well, until it came on again at the end. First time that happens to me...I thought maybe it was failing ot the bluetooth on my PS3 was buggy.

Hey Jag, I just checked and the data for Sunday's race hasn't been completed yet. When does this have to be done by?

Hey Jag, I just checked and the data for Sunday's race hasn't been completed yet. When does this have to be done by?

There isn't a hard deadline, but it's nice to have it done by the end of the week. If it's the final week of a season, then sooner is better as that data is often used to determine promotion and relegation.

It looks like the data hasn't been done for D5 yet. I should be able to get to it tonight.

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-post" data-href="" data-width="500"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite="">Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/windell.bolling">Windell Bolling</a> on&nbsp;<a href="">Wednesday, February 10, 2016</a></blockquote></div></div>

well the servers are crappy on GT6 today so I might take a pass on tonights racing and just watch a move with the Mrs.

Have been having difficulties online most of the day.
So expect that I will experience more tonight.
If it happens 2-3 times I will leave and not cause any more problems for the Division tonight.

It's more likely Tex it isn't you and more the PSN itself since so many have reported already that they are having problems staying connected to it.

I can hear the bell tolling for GT6 online. Since getting PCars, it's a real stuggle to play this "old" game anymore. So many frustrations lately. I will see how tonight goes, fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back