SNAIL Division 5 - February 2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting a section of JLBowler's Steward post from the main forum. Please read and understand this procedure.

"Over the last few weeks, the stewards have seen quite a few IRs with the time stamp information being filled out incorrectly. Please take a look at the incident reporting instructions and take note that the time entered is always the total race time that you get from the upper right corner of your screen. It is not the time of the lap, it is not the time from the replay timer on the bottom of the screen, it is not the total lap time from the lap you just finished that pops up in the middle of the screen, and it's not the best lap of the race by a given driver. It is the total race time."

Unfortunately at this time I'm unable to make commitment to keep racing with you guys. My two jobs and two young kids are proving to be too much. Hopeful I can jump back into it is nice things calm down a little.

Hey guys,

I posted in the main thread but i wanted to post here as well, I won't be able to race on Sunday's as well due to family obligations and the increasing frustration with the constant disconnects. It has been a pleasure racing with all of you and i hope to see you guys on track sooner rather than later!

Unfortunately at this time I'm unable to make commitment to keep racing with you guys. My two jobs and two young kids are proving to be too much. Hopeful I can jump back into it is nice things calm down a little.

Hey guys,

I posted in the main thread but i wanted to post here as well, I won't be able to race on Sunday's as well due to family obligations and the increasing frustration with the constant disconnects. It has been a pleasure racing with all of you and i hope to see you guys on track sooner rather than later!

Sad to see you two go :/ Hopefully we will race again in the future!

We might have to merge divisions again and drop it down to 5 soon :(.

Doubt that I will be able to make the races on 3/13.
A DART Team endurance race commitment that weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back