SNAIL Division 5 - January 2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real good racing last night,,,,I just stayed behind @singlepaddy all night:)...LOL.I wish my performance was better lasT night guys,but all in all it was a BLAST!:gtpflag:

@singlepaddy ,you are fast and consistent,and hold a line better than anyone I know!
download.jpg

@Jaguara ,that wheel is gonna make you an addict!LOL

hi guys sorry not been around but i too am racing in the vw cup and will not make sunday nights racing !..

hope to beat my fellow snails on track,will be some good racing. ( if it happens at all :( psn sort it out !!!)

Likewise I've been racing with the DART Team in GTP-SS this weekend. Will not be able to race tonight (and keep peace in the teepee).
Enjoy the events.

@racingchamp30 I will be on tonight, and will be fulfilling the duties of Scoring/Data as usual...along with backup for replays, and anything else you might need done, just let me know.

Thank you @Jaguara , i will cover replays but thank you for the offer on that part as well.
Yeah, I know you cover them - I am just backup, as in letting you know I save them too in case something ever happens and one of yours doesn't save or is corrupt etc.

Could be a wild night, PSN is doing hardcore disconnects today. So far today I haven't been able to play online for more than 15 minutes without getting dropped by PSN. (Was fine last night and all week)

Correct me if I'm wrong but it was nice to see you get your first win last night on the wheel @Jaguara...well done my friend. 👍

You know when they dropped me down from div 4 to here I thought I might do rather well. But I must say there be some mighty fast racers here also. I'm getting my butt kicked by you guys on a regular basis.
So a tip of the hat and respect to every single one of you guys!!! :bowdown:

Correct me if I'm wrong but it was nice to see you get your first win last night on the wheel @Jaguara...well done my friend. 👍
This was #2, but thanks! I thought I was going to get my first pole on the wheel this week, but Rob stole it away lol.

You know when they dropped me down from div 4 to here I thought I might do rather well.
I thought the same thing, then my first couple nights of racing I still finished last in every race. LOL

Attention D5. The stewards need to get this week's replays from someone. The set that was uploaded is, in actuality, a set of replays from Jan. 10 belonging to RacingChamp. They were labeled as belonging to Raw10_2u but when installed on the PS3, they show as belonging to RacingChamp and being from Jan. 10.

I'll be there tonight, so scoring and data are covered.

Can be backup for replays, though should have another backup as well so we don't end up with both of us disconnected on the same race again...lol. (I have not been disconnected from PSN since Monday though, so seems they may have sorted their problems for the time being.)

Other than that will be there to give @Raw10_2u some competition for finishing in last place!

hi guys ,sorry to say i wont make it again ,,,so guess i will be put on the inactive list !! will post a message on main thread tomorrow as not sure i will be able to do sunday nights (middle of the night here) for time being !!!

hi guys ,sorry to say i wont make it again ,,,so guess i will be put on the inactive list !! will post a message on main thread tomorrow as not sure i will be able to do sunday nights (middle of the night here) for time being !!!
:(
Understood though that it is tough for our European friends. (Not everyone is a nocturnal creature like myself...)

So we had a three way tie for winner of the night, with the win going to RacingChamp.

For 4th...turns out RAW and I have exactly the same score for the night, and the same number of finishes of each type...exactly the same record for the night. I know there is a process to break the tie, and I read it once before, but I forget at this moment...but it is only a tie for 4th place anyway, so no big rush.

Congrats to Champ for the win for the night. Super close racing all around.

Tie breaker for 4th between @Raw10_2u and myself... is what is likely the closest tie in SNAIL history

77 points each
1 win each
1 2nd place each
1 4th place each
1 6th place each
1 7th place each
1 1st place qually each
1 2nd place qually each
but for combo 2, Raw quallified 4th, while I qualified 6th.

Tiebreaker goes to Raw. :)

Wow,that was tight,all night long the racing was GREAT,sure wish the rest of our gang would have stuck around just a bit longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back