• Thread starter pubason
  • 59 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
pubason
THANK YOU ,
Thanks everyone for your patience this is my second attempt with edits . Now with the off week for the superbowl we are not in a big rush to get ready for setting duties .Hope to see you all on track soon .:cheers: ,
I am sure missing my mate Sinna he does such a better job then me .When I get a little time hope to make it look better ,but for now here we go:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Agian Thank You, sorry for the mistakes @Famine I will do better

Last edited:
What was D6's average time for the 'vette on Daytona? Trying to see if all my practice is paying off

I thought I seen you on last night you should have came to the practice room we had a few on last night .Bass was there mid week jam is still rough working out the rust and kinks , ha ha I would say be in the 1:40 range if you can do better 1:38 you got it made .With the corvette at daytona staying on track first conner and bus stop you will do fine .Running with a pack on-line is much better practice because it is closer to what you will be doing on sunday .That is why I push to get new people to run in the OMG club room or pub's playroom .Hope to see you all soon :)

Yeah I was on last night, but i was racing in the GT1 Tuning championship that Jake and Birdie run. And today i ran a 1:39.9. Usually i run about 1:40-41 which is a lot better than my lap times last week which were in the 50's.

image.jpg
image.jpeg
My morning... Join me

OK , I will be on tonight will get what jobs I can guess we need a scorekeeper ? :cheers:

You had the fastest lap time ,Not only for that race but for that combo you ran a1:40.447 ,great lap pinki .Just did finish the data and got it uploaded .Going to post it on the main thread .@Drewspeed pending your IR's you will be up for a prize so please watch the thread .Good luck guys hope to see you on track soon .:cheers::cheers:

Okay, I'm not in charge, but I feel I need to say a few things about last night's racing. I will not mention names. this may or may not be out of line it depends on how you view what I'm about to say. I feel there was some good racing last night. That said, I also feel there were many moments where things were not up to S.N.A.I.L. standards. If I'm following the rules even if it cost me a position I expect the same from others. I seen some careless aggression going on to there on the tracks last night. I feel that is the type of racing aggression that ruins races, others and/or yours. Place have respect for your fellow drivers. IR's are filed. There were five. Let the chips fall where they will.

Reposting a section of JLBowler's Steward post from the main forum. Please read and understand this procedure.

"Over the last few weeks, the stewards have seen quite a few IRs with the time stamp information being filled out incorrectly. Please take a look at the incident reporting instructions and take note that the time entered is always the total race time that you get from the upper right corner of your screen. It is not the time of the lap, it is not the time from the replay timer on the bottom of the screen, it is not the total lap time from the lap you just finished that pops up in the middle of the screen, and it's not the best lap of the race by a given driver. It is the total race time."

That timestamp issue was my fault. I am just glad to see others posting IR's not only on others but themselves as well. I just hope those that get an IR filed on them will take it as a learning experience and review the race and not get bent out of shape and try to take some sort of retribution on the one that filed.

On another note, I pm'ed JLBowler about people coming into our room during a race which caused the chat box to come up a couple times which was distracting. Any other night in a practice room I have no problem with it but on Sunday I just feel that everyone should have respect and common courtesy for those that may still be racing.

That timestamp issue was my fault. I am just glad to see others posting IR's not only on others but themselves as well. I just hope those that get an IR filed on them will take it as a learning experience and review the race and not get bent out of shape and try to take some sort of retribution on the one that filed.

You weren't the only one.

Hoii guys, miss the D6 Squad :gtpflag:, I'll be racing on Sunday, if that's OK for you @JLBowler, or do I have to do a time trial? Ahh so looking forward guys for Rock'n'Roll again as usual :D :cool:
:cheers:
PS Great Combos ahead with marvelous cars iiihaaaa like John Wayne would say :lol:

Hoii guys, miss the D6 Squad :gtpflag:, I'll be racing on Sunday, if that's OK for you @JLBowler, or do I have to do a time trial? Ahh so looking forward guys for Rock'n'Roll again as usual :D :cool:
PS Great Combos ahead with marvelous cars iiihaaaa like John Wayne would say :lol:

You're still on the part-time list, so no need to do anything else other than show up.

WE MISS YOU JEAN CLAUDE, SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK

cliffE

I will be hosting tonight hope all is well looks like anew member welcome @JFlagg_PGH . Just hope that I got enough practice to stay out of the way .Seen a few of the guys on this week and had a lot of fun with the new combos .Good luck and hope to see you all on soon .Sorry jedi I sure feel bad about your pick and drewspeed too ... I hope we did well and you will enjoy our pick .I hope my friend will be there to set us off with his ROCK AND ROLL ,ha ha THANK YOU ALL :cheers:

No worries, Pub. After running the combo, I'm more than happy with your collective pick. This past week was a really hectic one for me. Didn't really get a good chance to check stuff out for picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back