SNAIL - Endurance Series Year 2

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,943 comments
Live look at my wife right now
.com.google.Chrome.gif

Hey Setted you stunk up the show...lol :boggled:... I crashed in turn two on lap 3 and I was relegated to the cheap seats with at least a 10 minute lap... that was the first time I have driven w/O TC in Gt500 EVER. It was no problem. I Was!!

Thanks guys... w/o the drama Tex and I would have been close as usual. Great racing with my old( VERY!) bud who will always be older than me, and just a bit faster than me.

Nice race SNAILS !

Hey Setted you stunk up the show...lol :boggled:... I crashed in turn two on lap 3 and I was relegated to the cheap seats with at least a 10 minute lap... that was the first time I have driven w/O TC in Gt500 EVER. It was no problem. I Was!!

Thanks guys... w/o the drama Tex and I would have been close as usual. Great racing with my old( VERY!) bud who will always be older than me, and just a bit faster than me.

Nice race SNAILS !
We were happy to have you. You are welcome any time

I had such a blast! I drove at 80 - 90% for the complete 90 minutes because the last thing I wanted to do was crash. Still spun the car twice :banghead: Both times only damaged the rear aero parts luckily.

I do think that for this track a little less fuel consumption would make it a bit more fun. If we have to pit every three laps in stead of every two laps we could at least put in a quick lap and it would also make tire management more interesting.

I had such a blast! I drove at 80 - 90% for the complete 90 minutes because the last thing I wanted to do was crash. Still spun the car twice :banghead: Both times only damaged the rear aero parts luckily.

I do think that for this track a little less fuel consumption would make it a bit more fun. If we have to pit every three laps in stead of every two laps we could at least put in a quick lap and it would also make tire management more interesting.
I’m glad you were able to race with us. The tire and fuel wear were pre-determined prior to the season. I am looking at making a change to them for the next season.

I was able to do 3 lap stints with fuel between 2 and 4, depending on what part of the track I was on, ran mediums for every stint, @Neutty was able to run softs for three laps, which I thought was amazing, as I could only get two laps out of them myself.

I spun once and went off another time on my last stint which caused right rear aero and wheel damage, hard to believe as I barely touched the guard rail...🤬

Felt like I neglected my car by not racing it. So I made it prettier. Added a red stripe around the air intake and colored in the mountains.

FB_IMG_1557969273541.jpg

Back