SNAIL - Endurance Series Year 2

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,943 comments
We need your help!!

Tuesday night qualifying run!

Option A: Start the race in reverse grid order from the following race.

Option B: Start the race based on points in reverse grid.

Option C: Qualify with the normal 1 outlap, and 2 hot laps on the GP version.

Option D: Meet on the Long straight before finish line and run 1 hot lap.

Please post your answers by Monday 8:00pm EST thank you.
Is there a option to let the faster guys start up front?
Reason I'm saying that is bc theres not to many places to pass and I feel with the faster guys starting up front it limits the chances of a big pile up and potentially causing less damage to both faster and slower drivers.

If that's not a option then I go with: B

Whichever option has me starting last. Wich I think is all of them :)

I like reverse order of last week's finish, but with me in the same spot, LAST.

Option D would take the least time.
Unless using Point Standings

Reverse grid would lead to Passing Problems

@TEX36 are you planning to practice tonight? I may not beable to make the practice. I have some stuff I need to get done. In other words if you are practicing could you open a room?

@TEX36 are you planning to practice tonight? I may not beable to make the practice. I have some stuff I need to get done. In other words if you are practicing could you open a room?
Okay, I’ll open a room at 7:30pm CDT for an hour or so. Final week of school this week so plenty busy early each day.

Awesome thank you...

I have points officially updated on the first page of the thread, also the Car list has been updated for the weight on the Gr. 2.5 class for the NSX.
Also, the Car list has been updated for the even weeks on the first page.

Think I'm ready.....

FB_IMG_1557832396790.jpg
FB_IMG_1557832405373.jpg
FB_IMG_1557832414429.jpg
FB_IMG_1557832424019.jpg
FB_IMG_1557832431906.jpg
FB_IMG_1557832442789.jpg

Attention all.

Tonight’s qualifying will technically begin when I open the room, which will be anywhere between 8:00 and 8:30 est. this was an idea given to me over the weekend and we are going to go this route. This will allow everyone a chance to put in a good time and allow those who want to start in the back to do so. I know this was not one that was asked for everyone to vote upon it just wasn’t a thought to me until after the fact. Racing will begin at the regular scheduled time of 9:15 est and the race is still 90 minutes.

Confirmation list for tonight night is as follows.

@Neutty
@TexasJDC
@Nick Cannella
@Phlano099
@TEX36
@Cornbread243
@Herimopp89
@Jacob Falcon
@GTP_Guido
@keepitsteady
@thracerviewr
@GTP_Nail
@MSgtGunny
@SAMHAIN85

Last edited:
Attention all.

Tonight’s qualifying will technically begin when I open the room, which will be anywhere between 8:00 and 8:30 est. this was an idea given to me over the weekend and we are going to go this route. This will allow everyone a chance to put in a good time and allow those who want to start in the back to do so. I know this was not one that was asked for everyone to vote upon it just wasn’t a thought to me until after the fact. Racing will begin at the regular scheduled time of 9:15 est and the race is still 90 minutes.

Confirmation list for tonight night is as follows.

@Neutty
@TexasJDC
@Nick Cannella
@Phlano099
@TEX36
@Cornbread243
@Herimopp89
@Jacob Falcon
@GTP_Guido
@keepitsteady
@thracerviewr
I should be in the lobby by 9:10pm at the latest. Some things I have to take care of after work today

Back