SNAIL - Endurance Series Year 2

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,943 comments
I can help with whatever
If brad doesn’t have the room open by 8:30est can you get it open please? Also, you can change the tire wear to reset the room quicker than the time of day Incase you were unaware.

I really appreciate this!! Btw, it’s storming here right now and our power has flickered a time or two soooo, I guess it’s Gods way of saying you ain’t racing tonight!!

Thanks for the race. @TexasJDC told ya I could do worse. What's my prize?

Seriously, I apologize to a lot of yuns. Especially to that train that passed by me at pit entrance.
Did ya have fun? That's what it's all about. Theres a good group of fast guys here. watch them, learn, and ask questions that's what I've been doing for a year now.

@Cornbread243 all I could do is laugh when when you spun in the s turn and was a road block I couldn’t avoid lol I was going to try and stay out but at the end of the lap it felt like my front wheels were going to fall off lol. It was a ton of fun I look forward to next week and cornbread don’t worry about anything it’s all about having fun

the battle i seen in front of me was great between 3 drivers for 5th 6th & 7th they were so close after 90 minutes of racing...i will say this i am really conditoned for 40 minute racing after about an hr i had to pee so bad and what not. But i still enjoyed it

Yep. Still had fun with it. Just a bad night for me and I felt bad others got collected. The esses got me twice Mr. Falcon. You got the worst. I was hoping like the devil the was enough room/time for whoever was coming to have a clear direction.

the battle i seen in front of me was great between 3 drivers for 5th 6th & 7th they were so close after 90 minutes of racing...i will say this i am really conditoned for 40 minute racing after about an hr i had to pee so bad and what not. But i still enjoyed it
I went pee when I putted one time lol

I really missed this series. I'm not much of a sprint racer. I was on a chat with a few guys who I really never conversed with prior to this race and was amused with the conversation and lighthearted ribbing going on. I'm not going to mention any names, but as a group they were really pulling for everyone on track to have a good race. Thanks to @Sean Renon and @Herimopp89 for helping me find a pace. Sean helped with that T2 hard right and following the line Herimopp was running helped me pick up a second over my previous fastest lap. It was fun watching the battle between P2-4 play itself out over the course of the race and come down to the last 5-6 laps. Congrats to @SAMHAIN85 for the win.

Sounds like a great night of racing. It really sucks I had to sit out, but that’s life. I got the results and from the looks of it @SAMHAIN85 has the choice for the week 3 combo. Next week is Nurburgring Gr.3. See 2nd post for a little more information.

@SAMHAIN85 you have until race time This coming Tuesday to release your combo and remember to read the rules on the first about combo selection.

JW gave me internet problems - couldn't even get back on the internet for nearly 30 minutes after I disconnected. :(

I would like to formely apologize to @Jw_wk1010 for turn 1. This was one of the moments where I could rage quit the whole racing thing. :banghead:

It was kind've funny because I was telling JW I was going to divebomb him (I was just behind him), then you came flying up and dive bombed both of us...
Unfortunately we both got damage.

JW gave me internet problems - couldn't even get back on the internet for nearly 30 minutes after I disconnected. :(

It was kind've funny because I was telling JW I was going to divebomb him (I was just behind him), then you came flying up and dive bombed both of us...
Unfortunately we both got damage.

Oh sorry, I didn’t realize that I hit you as well. :(

I really missed this series. I'm not much of a sprint racer. I was on a chat with a few guys who I really never conversed with prior to this race and was amused with the conversation and lighthearted ribbing going on. I'm not going to mention any names, but as a group they were really pulling for everyone on track to have a good race. Thanks to @Sean Renon and @Herimopp89 for helping me find a pace. Sean helped with that T2 hard right and following the line Herimopp was running helped me pick up a second over my previous fastest lap. It was fun watching the battle between P2-4 play itself out over the course of the race and come down to the last 5-6 laps. Congrats to @SAMHAIN85 for the win.

like i said in the chat you had a great pace at the end of that race...i just wish i wouldn't have messed up with 5 minutes to go i was making time up on 2nd place and after that the car was a handful...all in all it was a fun race

I'd love to try this series but I'm a bit concerned about using a ds4 and the bad tire wear that comes with it. Any ds4 folks that currently run the series? If so, what are your thoughts? Is using a ds4 viable?

I'd love to try this series but I'm a bit concerned about using a ds4 and the bad tire wear that comes with it. Any ds4 folks that currently run the series? If so, what are your thoughts? Is using a ds4 viable?

I use a DS4, it takes time to get used to.
We tend to cause sliding more often which hurts the tires - and when the tires do get worn down it's definitely easier to slide around - that being said, I have won some of these endurance races in the past on a DS4.

DS4 is viable. I'm poor as well and use the controller. Actually rant a test with a friend versus his wheel and had better tire wear. My experience seems to be the difference in braking and acceleration.

Hey guys, we are possibly looking into a confirmation list going forward. If I would have been there it sounds like we would have had 18 racers. By having a confirmation list we will be able to split the lobbies prior and if some don’t make it we can merge the lobbies together.

Back